Results 1 to 20 of 20
  1.    #1  
    I am already geared up for the 650. Even selling my 600 before the 650 comes out to get the most out of it. But this will be the first device I have ever owned with Bluetooth. I know of only a few devices that I can use that with:
    What else is out there? I am ready to have some fun with it, but don't know what I can have fun with.
  2. #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by dwphillips
    The accessory that we all should have...
    When my wife finds out how much I want to spend on this new PDA/Phone I should have no trouble convincing her of the need for this accessory

    (On A Teacherís Salary)
  3. #5  
    DV Camcorder/Webcam:

    http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg...bosnation0e-20

    Wireless Hub:

    http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm?pa...9&languageid=1

    Supposedly Logitech is working on a Bluetooth stereo headset, but in the meantime (for the wealthy!):

    http://www.blueant.com.au/bthp.htm
    Dave
  4. #6  
    I expect Mac users will be able to sync their 650 Treos calendar and contacts with bluetooth using isync
  5. #7  
    Do we know if the Bluetooth is going to be 'LOCKED DOWN?'

    If not, I can only imagine how much trouble I can get my wallet into!!!!!

    Bring on the 650 already!!!!!
    <br><a href="http://www.theused.net/"><img src="http://www.theused.net/images/buddyIcons/buddy_used_02.gif"></a><br><br>Forever in search of the next best thing... is that the 700w?
  6. #8  
    hopefully i will be able to use bluetooth with my toyota prius to make and receive calls hands-free through the car's audio/video system
    Change is a challenge to the adventurous, an opportunity to the alert, a threat to the insecure.
  7. #9  
    "Supposedly Logitech is working on a Bluetooth stereo headset, but in the meantime (for the wealthy!):

    http://www.blueant.com.au/bthp.htm"


    While still expensive, remember, those are Aussie dollars, so multiply the price by about .73 for US dollars (today).
  8. #10  
    ooooo those look like nice headphones.......


    And the car....

    I just thought... If I had a driving license (so if I learnt how to drive) I could get that car!!!! if I had the money!
  9. #11  
    eh.. don't have the money for the driver's license but got the money for the 650?

    something's not right with that.

    Quote Originally Posted by Yautja_cetanu
    ooooo those look like nice headphones.......


    And the car....

    I just thought... If I had a driving license (so if I learnt how to drive) I could get that car!!!! if I had the money!
  10. #12  
    Well the treo 600 is £50 - free in england....


    I can only hope (Where as a driver's licesne costs £40 for provisional, £80 for the test (I think, can't remember) tons of money for the lessons and then an extra £10 to upgrade it to a real driver's license!) :S!

    (Though when I said I didn't have enough money... I was referring to the car DVD-Audio and 8 channel speakers in a car!!! People keep talking about wanting 76567567watt subwoofers in their car (psh) but DVD audio!!!)
  11. #13  
    The T650 will be my reason to get a BT headset (in my case Jabra BT250). In anticipation of that, I have been searching for a universal BT "base unit", so you can use your BT headset with your landline phone, kinda like a plug-in Plantronics headset. I know that Netcom sells a BT headset with such a base, but I find that headset far too darn big and ugly. I only found this product called Bluepacket AirBase, that would seem to do the trick. But can not find a single place to buy it. Did anyone find a similar product elsewhere?
  12.    #14  
    Quote Originally Posted by awesterink
    The T650 will be my reason to get a BT headset (in my case Jabra BT250). In anticipation of that, I have been searching for a universal BT "base unit", so you can use your BT headset with your landline phone, kinda like a plug-in Plantronics headset. I know that Netcom sells a BT headset with such a base, but I find that headset far too darn big and ugly. I only found this product called Bluepacket AirBase, that would seem to do the trick. But can not find a single place to buy it. Did anyone find a similar product elsewhere?
    Yes I did on Ebay yesterday....just do a BT search.
  13. #15  
    Quote Originally Posted by Yautja_cetanu
    ooooo those look like nice headphones.......


    And the car....

    I just thought... If I had a driving license (so if I learnt how to drive) I could get that car!!!! if I had the money!

    the car IS the accessory to rthe phone
  14. #16  
    Close. What I found on eBay is the kind of unit that sits between the phone jack and the phone. Works for regular POTS phones, but not for digital office phones. The kind that I am looking for sits in between the phone base and the headset, and works with most office phones (POTS, PBX, VoIP). Compare it to the Plantronics headsets...it's like that, but then BT...
  15. #17  
    How about this???

    http://store.palmone.com/product/ind...entPage=family

    This is how the site looked before they fixed their mistake:
    click here
  16. #18  
    This is my bluetooth accy: http://www.lexus.com/models/ls/index.html
  17.    #19  
    Quote Originally Posted by ocean18
    How about this???

    http://store.palmone.com/product/ind...entPage=family

    This is how the site looked before they fixed their mistake:
    click here
    Now that looks exactly like what I am looking for! Sure beats the $1200 GPS units for the car.

    Anyone use the TomTom Navigator software before? Is it pretty good? Is is easy to use? Work good off the beaten path, like in backwaters of ID and WY where I have to go with work?

    BTW nice Treo 650 mistake screen shot!
  18. #20  
    Quote Originally Posted by cellmatrix
    I expect Mac users will be able to sync their 650 Treos calendar and contacts with bluetooth using isync
    pc users should be able to sync too.

Posting Permissions