1.    #1  
    I'm going on vacation on Friday, so I don't think I'll have time to order on via the mail. I'm looking for a place I can go to pick up a Treo charger as I left mine in a hotel and consider probably gone forever.

I've tried Best Buy, Circuit City, Radio Shack, and I'm about to call Sprint and T-mobile to see if they have anything in stock. Thus far nothing. Anyone have stories of where they went to get theirs?
  2.    #2  
    Sorry, I tried to post this in accessories forum, don't know why it went in here.
    I got an aftermarket charger from CompUSA. Works fine...can't remember the brand though...
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    Quote Originally Posted by bmacfarland
    I'm going on vacation on Friday, so I don't think I'll have time to order on via the mail. I'm looking for a place I can go to pick up a Treo charger as I left mine in a hotel and consider probably gone forever.

I've tried Best Buy, Circuit City, Radio Shack, and I'm about to call Sprint and T-mobile to see if they have anything in stock. Thus far nothing. Anyone have stories of where they went to get theirs?
    Saw both in CompUSA Arlington, TX over the w/e.
  5.    #5  
    That should have been the first place I tried, now that I think about it. Sprint did have them, but for $50, which is outrageous mark-up. Looking at eBay it looks like I might be able to get one for $10. I might take a chance on that one.
    The one I bought at CompUSA was about $15 if I recall..bought it about a month after I got my Treo when the original charger fried itself.
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."

For future reference: If you forget a valuable at a hotel, call their security/lost & found department. They will gladly ship your property back to you. I got my camera from Mazatlan and Treo charger from Reno back for the price of shipping. Just FYI...
    Palm III > Palm V > Palm Vx > (Sprint) Kyo 6035 > Handspring Treo 300
    > Handspring Treo 600 Oct.'03 > Palm Treo 700P May'06 > Treo 755P Aug.'07 > Pre(-) June'09 + TouchPad July'11 LONG LIVE webOS!!!

Is there a "PalmOne" retail outlet in your area?
    I just picked up a Palm One travel charger yesterday for $13.95 at an AT&T Wireless store.
    I do not carry a charger for my Treo but charge it via a usb cable from my PC. I know that it is heavier and more expensive than a charger but it does have other uses.