1.    #1  
    My wife uses the Treo 600. That's why I am not sure if this is already possible:

My wife wants to answer calls with any hardware button. And not touching the screen. How can we achieve this ? Is there an application to enable this or is it possible with default application and system settings ?

Our Treo 600 has also Takephone installed. Is this possible with this application ?

Thanks,
    ilker
  2.    #2  
    anybody who can advise on this ?
    Quote Originally Posted by ilkeraktuna
    My wife uses the Treo 600. That's why I am not sure if this is already possible:

My wife wants to answer calls with any hardware button. And not touching the screen. How can we achieve this ? Is there an application to enable this or is it possible with default application and system settings ?

Our Treo 600 has also Takephone installed. Is this possible with this application ?

Thanks,
    ilker
    Has she tried the nav pad center button?
    The spacebar and return keys also answer calls. Go to the TOC of the manual and find 'Answering calls.' It's been over a year since I read the manual, but I know it's there somewhere.
    Last edited by ChemEngr; 10/19/2004 at 05:50 PM.
    Palm III > Palm V > Palm Vx > (Sprint) Kyo 6035 > Handspring Treo 300
    > Handspring Treo 600 Oct.'03 > Palm Treo 700P May'06 > Treo 755P Aug.'07 > Pre(-) June'09 + TouchPad July'11 LONG LIVE webOS!!!
  4.    #4  
    I tried it now; and it works. thanks !

But she says that it's not that easy to use the center button.
    Is it possible to set the "phone" button for answering calls ? (with the help of a 3rd party application maybe ?)
    Global Posts
    907 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ilkeraktuna
    I tried it now; and it works. thanks !

But she says that it's not that easy to use the center button.
    Is it possible to set the "phone" button for answering calls ? (with the help of a 3rd party application maybe ?)
    Not that easy?? It's the biggest freakin button on the device!!
    Global Posts
    641 Global Posts
    I think TreoGuard lets you map a couple of extra keys to answer the phone.

Here's a tread that talks about it:

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...ghlight=answer

I'm guessing there are a couple of other apps out there that support this as well.

That said, beware. The more keys that answer, the more likely the phone will be answered accidently by banging against something in your wife's purse. (a source of some amusing stories in TreoCentral)
    Less than 400 posts to get my own little treo icon!
  7.    #7  
    Thanks
  8.    #8  
    I couldn't get the Treoguard to have "phone button" answer calls.
    Is there any similar software which would do the same ?

(I've searched on Palmgear but couldn't find...)