1.    #1  
    Hi there,
    I've got a new Treo 600 on T-Mobile, which I'm just loving. (I actually bought it used from another board member: skillllllz, which worked out great).

I was sent an Excel file to my Treo, and it was listed in the incoming email as an attachment. I clicked on the attachment link, and it went back on the server to grab it and download it to the Treo. But now, I have no idea where it went! I've done a search, and the file is AWOL. Any ideas? Plus, how can I read that file in my Treo once I've found it? Do I need a special app?
    Thanks a lot,
    Justin
    Quote Originally Posted by politemusic
    Hi there,
    I've got a new Treo 600 on T-Mobile, which I'm just loving. (I actually bought it used from another board member: skillllllz, which worked out great).

I was sent an Excel file to my Treo, and it was listed in the incoming email as an attachment. I clicked on the attachment link, and it went back on the server to grab it and download it to the Treo. But now, I have no idea where it went! I've done a search, and the file is AWOL. Any ideas? Plus, how can I read that file in my Treo once I've found it? Do I need a special app?
    Thanks a lot,
    Justin

If you have docs to go. Look there

also, you may want to go back to your email program and select the msg then select the attachment. this will open the dl'd attachment in docs to go.

good luck.