1.    #1  
    hey guys...
    i have to conference with many people at a time.but i am not satisfied with present softwares.can anyone suggest any software which supports voice conference with quality voice and firewall also..
    hmm... there r many... but depends on how many ppl u r going to have conference with .. u can use yahoo .. or skype.. or........behind the proxy u can try ........www.dingotel.com
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by donald_rth
    hmm... there r many... but depends on how many ppl u r going to have conference with .. u can use yahoo .. or skype.. or........behind the proxy u can try ........www.dingotel.com
    i have a little bit confusion.can u specify something..? if u can then give a comparison of these softwares..
    hi.........u want to get comparison .......dingotel is looking simple & supports most if the firewall which u can imagine. U don’t need to fill any form. just put ur email address and sign dingotel to make chat with any community. whenever any kind of chating software needs to signup b4 u start ..
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by donald_rth
    hi.........u want to get comparison .......dingotel is looking simple & supports most if the firewall which u can imagine. U don’t need to fill any form. just put ur email address and sign dingotel to make chat with any community. whenever any kind of chating software needs to signup b4 u start ..
    if u can then send sometechnical review of Dingotel.like:the sound quality,connection speed, software compatibility etc. my internet speed is not good , can dingotel deliver good quality in this condition...?....
    sound quality is extraordinary ……….but u need updated software like directx 9.0c. it can run with low memory also……..like msn took 16+ mb whether dingotel took 12+ mb in windows XP. …….
    probably far too technical for your requirements but what about setting your own www.asterisk.org server up.

email me if you have any questions

Cheers,
    Dean