1.    #1  
    My Treo shows 6 of 23 MB available. Goodlink consumes a lot. I have removed games to an SD card.

Is 6 "enough" for stable operations?

I was curious what strategies people are using for freeing up RAM - buy a launcher and move other apps to a card is one I think.

There are lots of files listed in Filez and in the Info view of the apps listing - has anyone identified any we can blow away safely if any?

For example, I noticed one called "Old Graffiti 2 Lib" ...is this required?

Of course removing files is liely not a great idea but curious if people have messed with it...
    I have 4 megs free with no issues. I have about 6Mgs of programs on my SD card and run them via Powerrun without any issues.
    i am frequently around 1 with no problems
    I had around 2-3MB with no problems. Since I recently purchased a 1GB card, I moved most of my larger apps over. Now I have about 15MB. I performed a hard reset and deleted all the files on my backup and archive folders on my laptop. After I hot-synced my data back (no additional apps), I noticed tons of orphan files missing. Also, my unit runs a lot faster now.

I took a posters advice and the first two apps I installed after a clean hard reset were Uninstall Manager and Cleanup. This will ensure no orphan files will be left behind.