1.    #1  
    When I'm on the phone and another call comes in, I cannot get a response when I tap either "Answer" or "Ignore" and the screen locks until the second call goes to voicemail. However, if I do a hard reset and delete all my contacts and apps, the call waiting answer/ignore works fine.

The only third party apps that I have are SnapperMail and KeySuite. Could these be the culprits or are there other issues to look at? T-Mobile is my service provider.
  2.    #2  
    I've removed the Key Suite application and call waiting works fine. Any suggestions?
    This is a bit of a guess, but here it goes:

Key Suite is not a direct replacement for the built in addressbook. Meaning that it uses its own data tables for information. I would wager that Key Suite has a componet that attempts to bridge the gap from other programs to Key Suite so it at least 'looks' like the built in addressbook.

This facade makes the treo dialer have difficulty looking up a number, getting the response back in an appropriate fashion, then letting you make a choice.

AKA - Tell chapura about this!

Derek
    I'e got the same problem rockhead. Have you tried getting ahold of Chapura yet?
    Rockhead. Download the latest version 3.2.1. That fixed the problem for me.
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by wlkingdude
    Rockhead. Download the latest version 3.2.1. That fixed the problem for me.

I did the same thing and it fixed the problem.