View Poll Results: What will you do witth old Treo 600 when you get the new Treo 650?

Voters
54. You may not vote on this poll
  • Shove the Treo 600 in your **** and ask your friends if they want to "upload?"

    7 12.96%
  • Sell it on eBay to some schmuck for $450.00?

    34 62.96%
  • Sell the Treo 600 "peripherals" for an additional $200.00 to that same schmuck.

    12 22.22%
  • Place the Treo 600 on a shelf and and scold it for not having Wifi.

    14 25.93%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Results 1 to 18 of 18
  1.    #1  
  2. #2  
    LOL...Some SHMUCK can get it brand new for $450 in Fry's. $300 if they get a plan.
  3. g.711's Avatar
    Posts
    550 Posts
    Global Posts
    571 Global Posts
    #3  
    I'll give it to the wife and tell her it is a much better phone compared to this old out dated than the t650
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by JOV3
    LOL...Some SHMUCK can get it brand new for $450 in Fry's. $300 if they get a plan.

    $200.00 for the plan and the option to have his head examined for buying an old Treo 600 with a 5 year plan.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by mistertreo
    $200.00 for the plan and the option to have his head examined for buying an old Treo 600 with a 5 year plan.


    LOL...THAT'S FUNNY MISTERTREO!!!!
  6. #6  
    Treo's on Ebay are still taking $325-400, which is good for us. I'm going to hold onto mine (just bought mine NIB off ebay for $350 ) until I have the 650 in my hands because now that I am this organized, I can't imagine life without my TREO!!!!

    I would expect that I'll get $250-300 once the 650's are out. Plus, you can plan on throwing in your chargers/connectors/cradle's, because it's already been confirmed that the 650 will use a new charging hook up.
  7. #7  
    What are you guys doing with your TREO 600? I am giving mine to my wife. She is currently using a Kyocera 7135. I will see that on EBAY with the accessories for 200.00.

    :-)

    RH
  8. #8  
    Just sold mine on ebay for $425 with accessories
  9. #9  
    dutch so now you are without? How do you stand it?
    “There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.”
    — Ed Howdershelt
    "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have."- Thomas Jefferson
  10. #10  
    I will probably be selling mine on eBay (or somewhere else) for whatever I can get for it. But I also may just give it to my wife. She is not very techno-friendly but she keeps complaining about her current cell phone plus it would be neat if she could run Chatter and check her email at her school.
  11. #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by Woof
    dutch so now you are without? How do you stand it?
    I'm barely holding on
  12. #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by dutchtrumpet
    I'm barely holding on
    Man that's got to be tough - when I'm without my Treo, I feel naked, and THAT is an ugly thought.
    Remember, the "P" in PDA stands for personal.
    If it works for you, it is "P"erfect.
  13. #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by dstrauss
    Man that's got to be tough - when I'm without my Treo, I feel naked, and THAT is an ugly thought.
    shudder...
    "'Form follows function' — that has been misunderstood. Form and function should be one, joined in a spiritual union."
    Frank Lloyd Wright
  14. #14  
    Will give mine to the wife. She's always complaing how crap her current Samsung phone is...well, actually it is pretty crap :-)
  15. #15  
    Quote Originally Posted by davetati
    Will give mine to the wife.
    How do you guys manage to pass on a Tréo to your wives

    Passed on my Ericsson R520m and that was the last she took. She won't even touch my Tréo as she thinks it's too complicated

    She would probably pick up my second phone (V600) but never my Tréo. She wants a 3 button phone: Call, Hang up and Phone Book that's all the buttons she wants!

    Bye,

    Ton
  16. #16  
    You can buy a NEW 600 on eBay for $349.00 "buy it now" price.
    Mike
  17. #17  
    Ton,

    Once she knew that she could play a nice game of Solitaire on my T600 she was hooked :-D I'm pretty sure that the vast amount of applications/functionality will go unused, but if it keeps her happy (and hopefully quiet) then all the better.
  18. #18  
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonio78370
    How do you guys manage to pass on a Tréo to your wives

    Passed on my Ericsson R520m and that was the last she took. She won't even touch my Tréo as she thinks it's too complicated

    She would probably pick up my second phone (V600) but never my Tréo. She wants a 3 button phone: Call, Hang up and Phone Book that's all the buttons she wants!

    Bye,

    Ton
    My husband isn't interested either. Would rather stick with his boring black and white Sanyo 4700. Gave him my old color HP PPC and it sits in the cradle as we speak. **it's so sad** (Being a programmer I think wipes him out in the tech dept.)
    "Everyday is a Gift, A Blessing, An Opportunity!" - GM

    Phone history: Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo Centro, Pixi, Centro again, 800w, Treo 755p, Palm Pre

Posting Permissions