1.    #1  
    Wellll, I have to admit that I love everything I'm hearing about the 650 - minus the no Wi-Fi. I'm trying to figure out the pros and cons of getting it as opposed to a handheld with Wi-Fi.

I have the Samsung a680 now which I'm rather fond of so I don't *need* another phone (as if needing one has anything to do with it...).

Anyway! Since I have a data plan, I could get online anywhere I have sprint service, with the 650 - as opposed to having to find a Wi-Fi spot with my handheld. But a handheld would be cheaper and my cell phone wouldn't magnify in size if I stuck with the 680.

I guess I'm trying to find a way to justify spending the 600 bucks on a treo 650 when I already have a nice phone. Of course, carrying only one device is nice...but for $650, I could get one hell of a nice handheld. Any and all input is very much appreciated.

Tibby
    No Wi-Fi in leaked information. Maybe an addon, but we won't know for a while, Sir.
    Kind Sir, also conduct a search on this site for more details about the speculation surrounding the Wi-Fi function
  4.    #4  
    I've been lurking for quite a while - I shouldn't assume that it doesn't have Wi-Fi, really; I suppose that was "worst case scenario" fear which would make this a real decision for me. Hell, if the 650 has Wi-Fi, I only then have to decide how to tell the Mrs. that I'm getting another phone.

Thank you for the responses.
    Ti I am with you, but it looks like it won't have wifi, so you and me don't have to bother the wife asking for a new toy lol.
    If you need wifi, try ebay. I got a great tungsten c for $200 and its grat
    visor deluxe->clie n760->treo 300->treo 600->treo 650 -> treo 700p -> treo 755p
    I picked up a Tungsten C once I found out the 650 didn't have it "built in" no stick for me. The TC is great, big screen, high res, keyboard and great battery.
    <body bgcolor="#ffffff">
    <p><font size="-2" color="#4684ff" face="Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular"><b>imageone</b></font><font size="-2" face="Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular"> &#x2022; current - <b>PowerBook G4 - Mac OS X - white iPod video 60GB - Treo 650 - 700p (Sprint)<br>
    </b></font><font size="-2" face="Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular">retired - Visor Deluxe - Visor Prism - Kyocera 6035 - Treo 300 - Treo 600 - Blackberry 7250</font></p>
    </body>