1.    #1  
    has anyone tried these ? I'm trying to get them to replace the midi sounds with MP3 files stored on my sd card but the programmes can't find the mp files on my card. I've got pocket tunes installed and it finds the mp3 files okay, I created an 'audio" file on the card as required by pocket tunes and have my mp3's in there but they won't show up under either of the aforementioned programmes. Any ideas ??
    I think you have to change a setting in LightWav to search the card, or to look at a particular folder on the card. Of course my experience is dated, because I'm using a 1.3x version of it.
    Quote Originally Posted by murrayalex
    has anyone tried these ? I'm trying to get them to replace the midi sounds with MP3 files stored on my sd card but the programmes can't find the mp files on my card. I've got pocket tunes installed and it finds the mp3 files okay, I created an 'audio" file on the card as required by pocket tunes and have my mp3's in there but they won't show up under either of the aforementioned programmes. Any ideas ??
    if lwav cant find it goto the Sound prefs in lwav and change the popup to "custom" and then select the folder where the mp3 are located. if you are unsure then select the audio folder or the "/" path = entire card.
    Want mp3/wav ringtones , Audio and Video recording for your Treo600/650? visit www.toysoft.ca