1.    #1  
    I went into the Sprint store today for a diagnostic on my Treo 600 so while I was waiting I asked my Rep if he knew anything about the new Treo 650 (which he referred to as the Ace). He said "oh yeah" and pulled out this Sprint Promo print out sheet for the new Treo and took a look at it. So naturally, I asked to see it and he handed it over to me!

Price: MRSP is $549
    ** With BT
    **Without a flash

You know I wanted to take a pic of it, but didn't think his friendly demeanor would stretch that far.

If this is old news, oh well. I'm just glad to finally see something in writing from Sprint!
    Last edited by GeekyMom; 10/18/2004 at 03:35 PM.
    "Everyday is a Gift, A Blessing, An Opportunity!" - GM

Phone history: Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo Centro, Pixi, Centro again, 800w, Treo 755p, Palm Pre
    Did it have a release date?
    LOL, how did I know you were going to ask that?

Quote Originally Posted by silverado
    Did it have a release date?
    Quote Originally Posted by illustreous
    LOL, how did I know you were going to ask that?
    The specs are all but confirmed at this point. Also, I'm pretty sure that it will be released this year, the big question is exactly when.
    Did the specs indicate how much memory?
    at $549 this sounds like the incremental upgrade that it is supposed to be. Good work, madam!
  7.    #7  
    Ok, I used to say I had a photographic memory, but not for a long long time now. So I immediately wrote some notes so I would not forget anything.

LOL, I knew I would be asked about the Release date. Bear in mind I was trying to be cool in glancing at the release, but I do remember not really trusting the date I noticed on it because it was struck through. It had Sept./Oct. but I was told that the date has been rolled back to 4th quarter in Nov. Dec, which could mean anything.

Good question Lefty, I forgot to mention that it stated only 32 mb but I remember it was written twice: 32 mb and 32 mb whatever that means.

Let me add, I also did not see anything about the quality/megapixels of the camera either.

Phone history: Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo Centro, Pixi, Centro again, 800w, Treo 755p, Palm Pre
    Quote Originally Posted by GeekyMom
    Ok, I used to say I had a photographic memory, but not for a long long time now. So I immediately wrote some notes so I would not forget anything.

LOL, I knew I would be asked about the Release date. Bear in mind I was trying to be cool in glancing at the release, but I do remember not really trusting the date I noticed on it because it was struck through. It had Sept./Oct. but I was told that the date has been rolled back to 4th quarter in Nov. Dec, which could mean anything.

Good question Lefty, I forgot to mention that it stated only 32 mb but I remember it was written twice: 32 mb and 32 mb whatever that means.

Let me add, I also did not see anything about the quality/megapixels of the camera either.

I think the 32 and 32 refers to the non volotile backup memory.
    So does that mean 32mb total or 64 mb total, with 32mb ram and 32mb non-volitile ram?
    What about wifi with a wifi card?
  11.    #11  
    Did not see anything there about Wifi.