1.    #1  
    We are looking for Beta Testers for our new GB/GBC Emulator (GBulator). If you own Z31 or Treo600 you are welcome to participate in Beta Testing GBulator. Just visit www.mobidev.com for details.
    i submitted my name, hope to here from you soon
    I cannot find out how to submit my name and email... there is no subit button. but there is in the page's code. Someone needs beta testers for there website hehe

Let me know when you have this fixed and I'll try your beta software.

Timmmay
    Iím a lucky man to count on both hands
    The ones I love..

Visor Pro -> Visor Edge -> Treo 180 -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> T|T2+SE T68i -> Treo 600 -> T-Mobile MDA -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w -> Treo 755p -> PALM PRE -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Palm Pre 3

Twittering about
    its because me and you use mozilla.... use internet explorer (i know i know) and it will appear...
  5.    #5  
    Thanks for you guys who showed interest on beta testing GBulator. Soon, we will contact some of you to distribute GBulator Beta copies.
  6.    #6  
    You can download a demo of GBulator for Treo 600 from www.mobidev.com
    Quote Originally Posted by takmsdsm
    its because me and you use mozilla.... use internet explorer (i know i know) and it will appear...
    Mozilla is worth the occasional inconvenience.
    Quote Originally Posted by GBulator
    You can download a demo of GBulator for Treo 600 from www.mobidev.com
    Thanks, GBulator! I'll test it out and report any issues I may find.
    Hey GBulator,

Your GB/GBC emulator is great!

* Graphics are nice and big, which makes it much easier for the eyes, unlike NesEm.
    * I did have some stuttering, but I think disabling some of my apps will help smooth it out a bit.
    * I always get a "Mapper" error message whenever I try to run a GBC game, but I'm assuming GBC games aren't supported yet? All the GB games I tried worked fine.
    * For some reason, in gameplay, whenever I tap right (or left), my character will continue to move right (or left) even though I'm not holding the directional button down.
    * Please add 5-way support!

I'll continue to test this great emulator of yours and if anything new comes up, I'll letcha know.

Thanks again!!
  10.    #10  
    GBulator V1.0 has been released. Check it out at mobidev.com
    How Do I copy my GB game to .GB files? I have a ton and I want the best of the best on my treo.

Also is it true that because I own the games I can download ROM's without worrying about the Men In Black comming after me? Where can i download them from?

Thanks, Timmay
    Iím a lucky man to count on both hands
    The ones I love..

Visor Pro -> Visor Edge -> Treo 180 -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> T|T2+SE T68i -> Treo 600 -> T-Mobile MDA -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w -> Treo 755p -> PALM PRE -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Palm Pre 3

Twittering about