1.    #1  
    I have tried one (can't recall its name) but it never worked well - kind of only recorded every other second - not recommended! Any ideas? Many thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alloafan
    I have tried one (can't recall its name) but it never worked well - kind of only recorded every other second - not recommended! Any ideas? Many thanks.
    Do a search on this forum and you'll find many discussions on this topic. To me, SoundRec http://www.infinityball.com/soundrec.aspx is the one. It's good and free.
    I recommend Audacity. There are two choices, a personal version, for those needing something for there own use and a professional version for mobile professionals for use in dictation applications.
  4.    #4  
    Thanks for your input - I've tried a couple of solutions and seem to be getting bad results - I wonder if it's a card-issue (writing too slowly)? I'll maybe check out a new card. If I can successfully record with the Treo, I may just ditch the T2 (well, sell it!).
    Card write speed does factor into the quality of the recording. There are discussions about settings for SoundRec based on the speed of the card. Other audio recorders out there are mVoice and Personal Audio Recorder (Pro), just in case you want to try them all.