1.    #1  
    My new Treo 600 has software "Treo600-1.04-VZW"
    Is this the latest version? If not, where can i find the update?
    Thanks
    Wow mine is 1.03! I wonder what has changed and how I can get them to update mine to 1.04
    where do you find the version? Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by rcyphermd
    where do you find the version? Thanks
    Under Phone -> Options -> Phone Info
    I am l.03 also. Where do you get an update?
    Yeah,

I just got a refurb replacement. My replacement is a 1.04. My current one is 1.03.. does anyone know what changed?

mir
    I have 1.03 as well. Funny how one can feel "left behind" even when .01 behind.
    ??? conclusion"? Did anything change?
    don't know. and I'm sure it will be second to impossible to find out from Verizon...

I am not even sure if it is available for an update at Verizon.
    Knowing Verizon, I'm not sure if you'd even want it. They probably disabled ENMOU or something similar.

It's never good to be an early adopter with software/firmware updates. Always let someone else beta test and then make the move after a few weeks of feedback.
    V 1.03 here. Just got my phone two weeks ago. If anyone finds out from VZW, please post.
    The guy said 1.03 is the latest version. He sounded like he knew what he was talking about.
    I just got a new treo 600 from verizon and have 1.04.
    I just received a refurb unit from Verizon and I have 1.04 also
    Not sure if this is the same 'software', but dialing *228 initiates a 'software upgrade'. I've been with them for years & this is the best way to make sure your device can take full advantage of their network upgrades....

V
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Get out and VOTE!
    Quote Originally Posted by MizVivienne
    Not sure if this is the same 'software', but dialing *228 initiates a 'software upgrade'. I've been with them for years & this is the best way to make sure your device can take full advantage of their network upgrades....

V
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Get out and VOTE!
    Not the same thing. What you are talking about is a PRL update.
    Quote Originally Posted by MacInfo
    Not the same thing. What you are talking about is a PRL update.
    Didn't think so, but I tried... Not so sure that there would be a big difference between versions.