Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I'll agree with other posters, I'm not purchasing software from a poster who posts replies such as the one above. C'mon man, have you listened to anything anyone has said on these forums?
    Quote Originally Posted by demoflauchy
    I'll agree with other posters, I'm not purchasing software from a poster who posts replies such as the one above. C'mon man, have you listened to anything anyone has said on these forums?
    Yeah, it's very strange how a software developer would take it personally that their software is buggy but posting testy responses to users. It all adds up to a very icky user experience.

Only strengthens my point about not buying their products.
    Tony Ricciardi
    Owner
    www.MacSupport.com
  3.    #23  
    You know, like I said I am new to this, but I wish that the company would fix things instead of ***** about people'e opinions. I have told 3 friends that have Treo's not to get this product.

I dont see them staying in business this way
    I bought LightWav quite early on. It was stable up until a couple of releases ago.
    Quote Originally Posted by smiley88
    did you actually send in your support email? didnt you not get a reply? please do not post false statement about our company. we answer every suppport email.

we answer every suppport email.

THAT IS BULL! Unless you have someone else doing support for you which makes you not totally responsable, that statement is totally false.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12