1.    #1  
    Hello to all,
    I discover this forum and I have a small problem to submit you:
    (to excuse my approximate English)
    Given of the Tréo
    Firmwaree :02.09
    Software: Tréo 600-0.0/921/02.09
    Material: Treo 600 x.y
    PROBLEM AT THE TIME THE SETTING TO DAY Orange FR 1.12 OF TREO 600.
    Message of mistake: The module appropriate has day is not compatible with this device
    How then me to come out of this problem because I cannot use the GPRS function
    Thank you to all
    je pense que c'est une meilleure idea pour visiter mytreo.net et commencer une thread la avec "FR: Probeleme avec GPRS et Orange" en la section Internationale. Il ya plus personne la de l'Europe que ici. Parondez mon Francais, si vous plaisez
    La Vie En Diaspora: Enfin, une émission qui raconte votre vie aux Etats-Unis

Treo 600 in December '03, Treo 650 in February '05, HTC TyTN Pro in August '06, and back to Treo 750 in January '07, find me at MyTreo.net

About me: story of the 100thMonkey
    not nice monkey
    Banoo... what's that smell?
    Chienfou are you sure the firmware update you are trying to install is compatible with your Treo? Try a search on this board using the word Firmware. You might find some answers to your problem.

sorry I couldn't be more helpful.
    Banoo... what's that smell?
  5.    #5  
    Thank you for your answer, I looked for on this forum but I didn't find anything concerning compatibilities. Or cannot be I don't have all included.thank you
    chienfou, dude you need to check first of all when did you buy your treo, and second of all what provider do you have second of all because you need to to see if your provider had up dates do web search on up dates for your treo on google.com good luck
    lonnielove, whatever man, most of the users here are Sprint users, which doesn't help international GSM users much for this topic

chienfou, what is your first language? qu'est-ce que c'est votre premiere langue?

Treo 600 in December '03, Treo 650 in February '05, HTC TyTN Pro in August '06, and back to Treo 750 in January '07, find me at MyTreo.net

8.    #8  
    I am French 100thMONKEY
    LONNIELOVE ,
    I bought my tréo on ebay. The seller is localized to US and the supplier of Orange access in France is not capable not to give a solution (he doesn't even answer!!!)
    I assumed that from your username, good. When you press the button to turn the telephone part on (the silver button) what does the picture look like?

My guess is the person you bought your Treo from unlocked the phone at some point which probably explains why you see the information you see on phone info screen. You will probably need to use Tokenwriter to fix the entries, then try and run the Orange Updater.

Check for more info here
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
  11.    #11  
    Do I think that that is this picture that you want to see?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    well, if you are using updated firnware, you should get the Orange screen, I think that you should do what scotty says above

13.    #13  
    ok I am going to try "TokenWriter" but I see that in the note, he/it is said that it is necessary to indicate the operator's code.
    Evidently I looked for but I didn't find!
    where can I find this code?
    Thank you for your messages illuminated gentlemen
    OFR = Orange France I believe

Bon chance!
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."