1.    #1  
    After a hard reset and upgrade to latest software (1.12-INT, 3.05) I noticed that during sync I can syncronize everything except Treo Pictures.Please notice that the sync log file shows that Treo Pictures is OK but there are no pictures under the folder specified at pictures conduit.Do anyone have any suggestion?
    Quote Originally Posted by xkchaos
    After a hard reset and upgrade to latest software (1.12-INT, 3.05) I noticed that during sync I can syncronize everything except Treo Pictures.Please notice that the sync log file shows that Treo Pictures is OK but there are no pictures under the folder specified at pictures conduit.Do anyone have any suggestion?
    So you're saying there's no folder specified when checking the HotSync custom settings (HotSync>Custom>Treo Pictures>Change)? If that's the case, I can't help. But if there's a folder, first make sure you've checked the "Transfer images..." button. Then, confirm the directory of your pictures folder. In my case, all my Treo files, including a 'pictures' folder, are in a 'palmone' directory, but strangely enough, another 'pictures' folder is in a separate 'handspring' directory, and that's the one which is being synchronized.

Also, did you change the HotSync ID?
  3.    #3  
    At the location you mentioned the 'Transfer' is checked and as location there is something like C:\program files\Handspring\Treo Pictures\my sync ID.
    I look for this folder with Windows Explorer and it exist but it is empty.
    I did not change the hotsync id.I use the one I have before the upgrade in order to syncronize everything back to the Treo.