Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    I was just looking around the palmOne site, or more specificly, the palmOne Software Store, and this is what I found:

http://software.palmone.com/Star.jsp..._TopTenTreo650

Looks like it's almost here (like we didn't know that) .
    Current setup: myTouch 4G Slide (main), hp Pre2 and Veer 4G (backups)
    Another page that should have been reviewed before posting???
    Wow! Good catch edeab220!
    Do I see 3 versions of the 650!?
    Nice one.
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by ronbo2000
    Another page that should have been reviewed before posting???
    Why? Did I break a rule or something? Or do you not see it? This is a genuine palmOne page...go to the palmOne software store yourself, go to the top-ten software for the Treo 600, then just simply change the link to refect the Treo 650.
    He/ She means Palmone should have not let that slip by.
    No, I was referring to PalmOne staff for not managing the site correctly. Not you edeab220. You did a good catch.
    I know I'll look stupid here, but I went to that link and all I saw was software? What was on there about the 650?
    Go here if you're tired of being .
    It'll be fun.
  10.    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by ronbo2000
    No, I was referring to PalmOne staff for not managing the site correctly. Not you edeab220. You did a good catch.
    Oh ok. I tend to misinterpret stuff a lot .

But this was hidden pretty good...well not that good . Wasn't linked to from any page, just me changing the URL brought me to it. Now I wonder how long it will take for palmOne to bring it down .
    Quote Originally Posted by DrDoom
    I know I'll look stupid here, but I went to that link and all I saw was software? What was on there about the 650?
    It shows the pictures of 3 Treo 650s. And it says, "Treo 650".
    quick!

someone save the site and mirror it somewhere!

I already saved it.
    btw - do those apps look like they're optimized for the t650 (ie - resolution)?

or are they just t600 apps, but w/ the t650 on the header so t650 owners will buy those apps?
    I guess I didn't see that. For God's sake, WHY WON'T THEY JUST RELEASE IT!!!!!!!! ARGH!!!!!!
    Go here if you're tired of being .
    It'll be fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by edeab220
    I was just looking around the palmOne site, or more specificly, the palmOne Software Store, and this is what I found:

http://software.palmone.com/Star.jsp..._TopTenTreo650

Looks like it's almost here (like we didn't know that) .
    Feels good to know that this thing actually does exist and we're not tripping out or fooling ourselves into believing endless hype. Thank you edeab220 for offering us all a little peace of mind (and even more hope). Although those software packages don't look all that compelling (except the hi-res racing game).
    Quote Originally Posted by megaphone

or are they just t600 apps, but w/ the t650 on the header so t650 owners will buy those apps?
    I don't know, but if you hold the mouse over "Treo 650" words, it says,"The top ten software titles for the Treo 600."
  18.    #18  
    Quote Originally Posted by megaphone

All those programs are capable of 320x320 resolution, but most programs today are anyway, so they probably just picked ten software titles to put there .
    Global Posts
    907 Global Posts
    Is it me, or does that left phone have a blue tinge around the screen different from the others?
  20.    #20  
    Quote Originally Posted by jasparks
    Is it me, or does that left phone have a blue tinge around the screen different from the others?
    I see it. Maybe that's the Sprint version .
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast