Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    You know they do this on purpouse just to torture us. More 'Drip Marketing' (TM).
    Every pixel a picasso
    Excellent catch!!!! Thank you.
    Yes, indeed, NICE catch! Thanks for sharing it with us. Looks like there is hope.
    Quote Originally Posted by GalenMD
    I enlarged the picts as best as I could. The only logo that I can see clearly enough is the middle one (Sprint).

The one on the right was obviously edited to blank out the name. There is a clearly delineated dark grey rectangle over the name, but if you look carefully, your can still see the palmOne logo on the right (The logos are on the opposite sides on the 600).

As far as the left unit goes, I do not see any editing, nor can I distinguish the logo.
    Excellent point. I updated my treo page in the upper-right with a resized image of the treos from the palmOne Treo650 mention. I enhanced the image as best I can. You can view it here. The SprintLogo is obvious, but the others are still difficult to make out.
    Palm and PocketPC Development with CASL (make your own Treo apps, easily)
    CASL is here
    LibertyControl is here
    or visit WAGWARE Systems, Inc. here
    Looks like it displays the Sprint 650 (center), PalmOne GSM (right), and the Verizon model (left). Verizon has that protrusion on their earphone cover.

Derek
    Quote Originally Posted by edeab220
    I see it. Maybe that's the Sprint version .
    I think the one in the center is the Sprint version.

My $.02
    Nice catch, at the time of this post is still on the website.
    To what I can tell on the little pic the antena is still rounded Sad thing since the squari one on my 600 looks nicier.
  8.    #48  
    Quote Originally Posted by InfiniteWill
    I think the one in the center is the Sprint version.

My $.02
    yeah yeah...I saw that right after I posted that .
    Current setup: myTouch 4G Slide (main), hp Pre2 and Veer 4G (backups)
    Global Posts
    623 Global Posts
    yeah i called up those mo fos too and the guy who was looking at the page said this.. and i think he slipped up.

"well, i didnt know we were ready to ship..... well, well by that as in basically we arent shipping, or we arent saying that this is any more than a rumor until the official release is released by us, palmOne, and, um well until then i really dont have any information further leading to this as it is shown here, im not really sure as to why its shown here and i will have to ask my manager."

to which i replied, just please admit the 650 is coming out.. this is ridiculous. and he said. "listen i dont know anything about the treo 650 but if you were releasing it, wouldnt you let people believe it was coming out in 6 months even if it was coming out tomorrow? otherwise how would u unload the 600."

thats about it.. the information is nothing new to me or ppl reading this but the admission is.

i was recording the call and thats it word for word.. i think he got pretty flustered when he realized he admitted that the 650 even existed.
    First - Wahili, I love your sig graphics

I got the exact same BS from the Sprint store in Issaquah, WA yesterday - even after I told them I refuse to look at / purchase any devices without Bluetooth. The Radioshack guy was a bit more (stealthily) helpful. He said that eventhough he does't have 'a' product, it could appear in his system ANY DAY NOW so KEEP CALLING ME - EVERY DAY next week, if I would be so inclined.

Something is definitely about to break
    I'm probably the only one who feels this way, but why oh why couldn't P1 make the T650 keyboard color like the Sprint T600--darker QWERTY keyboard keys and lighter keys for the numbers (when using it for the phone)? I'm gonna miss the old backlighting of the T600 as well. (Based on other threads), the T650 backlight is TOO bright...what happened to subtelty? Oh, and I'm gonna miss the power button on top as well!

###
    remember the 4p's of marketing. this is just a promotion to get the buzz out like handspring did with the 600. All palmone is roach baiting us with the 650.
    Nevermind...i had this page open...left my pc for an hour or two...and my observation has now been posted.
    i hope the one in the middle is the sprint version... it looks like it has a black border around the keys if you look closely...
    Treo 800w 8/08
    Nokia N800
    previously: Treo 700wx 12/06, Sprint 6700 3/06; Treo 650 11/04; Treo 600 1/04 (gone); Samsung i500 (gone); Hitachi G1000 11/03 (gone); Nokia 7110 5/00(best phone ever)
    To me it looks just like the one cahsdad posted awhile back. If you look around the silver on the screen, it looks a little darker there too. But at this point, it could be pink and purple as far as I care, I just want them to release the damn thing

Quote Originally Posted by Kenundrum
    i hope the one in the middle is the sprint version... it looks like it has a black border around the keys if you look closely...
    Can't say how accurate my info is but I stopped into the PalmOne Store in DC National airport on the 9th and asked on of of the employees about the 650. They said they didn't have anything yet but unofficially it would be released on Oct 25th "but you didn't hear that from me."
  17.    #57  
    lol...I'm having fun .

http://www.handango.com/images/engli...treo%20650.gif

straight off Handango . Not much really...just a stupid tiny picture of the Treo 650.
    Current setup: myTouch 4G Slide (main), hp Pre2 and Veer 4G (backups)
    Looks to me like the Sprint version in the middle still has the gunmetal blue casing, although hard to see in the tiny picture. You can see a darker case color around the silver buttons, as opposed to silver casing on the other two models.

Whutever. Silver is cool, graphite is cool, gunmetal blue is cool. Just fork it over.
    Quote Originally Posted by edeab220
    lol...I'm having fun .

http://www.handango.com/images/engli...treo%20650.gif

straight off Handango . Not much really...just a stupid tiny picture of the Treo 650.

old pic. no colored numbered keys.

you really got to love the fact that if a palm web page exist having a picture or mention of the 650, someone will find it.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    Global Posts
    623 Global Posts
    seeing as i am using an a500 now i called Sprint directly to ask about the 650 which i havent done as of yet. they told me that we will have DSL speeds by january and it will work with any phone that you now have. in fact she said "i didnt just buy a $300 phone for nothing" talkin about her phone phone

so the sprint reps actually believe what they misinform.

on a side note.. my contracts up and that same rep said if i renew my contract i can get calls starting at 7pm added on for free FOREVER.. i was like NICE cool.. then my phone dropped signal i call right back and the random rep i got said such a deal has never existed and never will...

god i love these companies.. my head hurts in bewilderment
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast