Global Posts
    217 Global Posts
    So bought WebViewer as an alternative to Blazer. Yes (on Sprint) it's a bit faster, but not a lot, and I find it cumbersome to navigate with, and it doesn't always render my pages. I also hate that itwon't accept "pastes" of any copied text, so any URL I want to enter from my Blazer bookmarks I have to manually enter. Also, one funny thing - my Google bookmark consistently points to "Google Canada"; no matter how many times I enter the ".com" version, I get ".ca" - Huh?
    Anyway what's the current opionion out there about WebViewer?
    thanks,
    amell
    I love it. Best browser out there, Google bug and all
    La Vie En Diaspora: Enfin, une émission qui raconte votre vie aux Etats-Unis

Treo 600 in December '03, Treo 650 in February '05, HTC TyTN Pro in August '06, and back to Treo 750 in January '07, find me at MyTreo.net

About me: story of the 100thMonkey
    In my experience, it's incredibly faster than Blazer (just try to open msnbc.com or cnn.com with both - they're very graphics laden, and you can see the huge difference)
    Global Posts
    45 Global Posts
    To get U.S. google just use the address www.google.com/palm.
    To paste text, just use the 0 key(alt), this brings up the keyboard screen, you can paste any text fine in there....yep webviewer does still rule...
    Well, the main difference is mainly speed. I'm surprised you don't notice a difference. Webviewer is much faster for "normal" web pages. You won't see as much of a difference if you mostly stay on pda-optimized pages.