Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I just got Ringo Pro. Works perfectly. mp3's have to be played off the SD card, otherwise I love it. Can tag ringers to indivials and groups in your address book.

Get a 7 day free trial, then it's $29.95.

http://electricpocket.com/products/ringo.html
    Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    I got this to work on the Treo 650 but seems I may have to unlock it cus I cannot get caller id to work. Instead it says unavailable even thou they are in my contact list
    Global Posts
    611 Global Posts
    Hey damigs...

I have the same problem on my treo. the caller comes up "unavailable" let me know if you get it working.
    Last edited by Fittske; 11/27/2004 at 06:29 PM.
    "When Palm announced today that its new smartphone would run an operating system from Microsoft, it was the equivalent of Coca-Cola agreeing to fill its bottles with Pepsi." ~David M. Ewalt, Forbes Magazine
    ----------------------------------------------------
    My Phone history.....
    I can not get Callfilter to work on my Treo 650. I also have Ptunes. When I set an mp3 to play for the ringtone it will play for the first call(sometimes) after the first call the it reverts back to whatever the built in app uses. It is also buggy on the 650. I have had many resets because of crashes. The extended profile has caused most of the crashes. Is there anything else out there that will work with the 650 to play mp3 ringtones? --Phone Technician does not!! - verified through manufacturer.
    Supposedly the latest Lightwav beta is now working on the 650, but I'm waiting for its official release.
    Quote Originally Posted by mortgageguy
    I can not get Callfilter to work on my Treo 650. I also have Ptunes. When I set an mp3 to play for the ringtone it will play for the first call(sometimes) after the first call the it reverts back to whatever the built in app uses. It is also buggy on the 650. I have had many resets because of crashes. The extended profile has caused most of the crashes. Is there anything else out there that will work with the 650 to play mp3 ringtones? --Phone Technician does not!! - verified through manufacturer.
    Currently Callfilter isn't officially supported on the 650 either. Some people have claimed success though. Most of the problems seem to be with the call completion screen and the logging functions. If you turn these off, Callfilter seems to be okay for basic use.
    "The danger from computers is not that they will eventually get as smart as men, but that we will agree to meet them halfway." -Bernard Avishai
    "Computers are a lot like air conditioners - they both work great until you open windows." -Anonymous

Lightwav.. It has its problems but it is the only one I have found that allows all of the following:
    individual ringtones
    Set the volume to 100% for ringtone and back to x% after the ringtone plays.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tekara
    Currently Callfilter isn't officially supported on the 650 either. Some people have claimed success though. Most of the problems seem to be with the call completion screen and the logging functions. If you turn these off, Callfilter seems to be okay for basic use.

I unchecked all options with callcompletion and logging functions,purged log file, and did a soft reset. I still get the same problem with it playing an mp3. It works for the first call and then each subsequent reverts back to the phone settings. I checked on MyTreo.net and several have reported the same bugs. I guess we will have to wait for the GSM's to come out before they are going to release a new version.

john
    Lightwav really screwed up my 600, so I had to ditch it. Anyone know if they fixed the bugs?
    wav/ogg/mp3 ringtone manager mp3Ringer now supports the Treo650 and Tree600.

custom contact and group ringtones.

check it out www.toysoft.ca/mp3ringer.html

Lightwav 5.0 coming soon...
    Want mp3/wav ringtones , Audio and Video recording for your Treo600/650? visit www.toysoft.ca
    Global Posts
    16 Global Posts
    I can't get any AMR ringtones to work on the 650 when I set them as the ringtone for specific callers (although they work fine when they are set as the default ringer). Is anyone else having this problem?
    Toysoft.ca (smiley88) , thanks for your support

Anyway to get MMF Ringtones to work on Treo 600 , I tried , no luck.....Any Ideas ? ...Because its popular here , in Malaysia....MIDI is not the standard Ringtone

Any converters out there for the Treo
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12