Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Global Posts
    232 Global Posts
    that would suck, but might be true. However, I'll still keep my hope that it will be here before Christmas
    Got an email from a major account rep saying December-January time frame. I will be checking in in a few weeks for an update and I'll pass it along when I've got more info.
    Yeah I too am waiting for Cingular to release the 650
    Does anyone remember for Treo 600, who lauched first ATT or Cingular? Now that they have merged, is it likely they will launch earlier, since i seem to recall ATT had Treo 600 out first....
    It went:

Orange --> Sprint --> Cingular --> Unlocked GSM --> ATT --> Tmobile --> Verizon
    Cingular sucks!!!
    Global Posts
    586 Global Posts
    My Cingular business rep told me mid December. Hope she doesn't lose my email! The worst part about Cingular with the 600 was that the regular reps didn't even know they had them. I finally found a connection to their business division who had plenty (this was back in May when PalmOne was SERIOUSLY out of stock and so were all the service providers). It turns out the business division had been selling them for months! My guess is it will trickle through them first, then web sales, then in stores. Mid-December works for me. Hopefully by then they will have worked any bugs out of the software/hardware. Time will tell...
    Vince
    Global Posts
    232 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JOV3
    Cingular sucks!!!
    Brilliant.
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345