Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Argelius
    Perhaps SV is channeling **** Cheney...
    No, he sounds more like John Edwards lecturing on the value of tort reform.
    Remember, the "P" in PDA stands for personal.
    If it works for you, it is "P"erfect.
    Global Posts
    501 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BBKBAZ
    Treo Central Staff
    Can we ban SV as his 'Go **** yourself' statement really hurt me Didn't we cut JOVE out for this As a Brit this type of street language really upsets me But more than this he is such a D**K, G*T abd Pain in the Ars* (Brit for As*).
    what is the G*T?!?! this perplexes me
    G*T is a UK expression -it's not very nice, and is somewhere between mildly and moderately offensive.

However on the average UK schoolkids playground it is probably considered a very, very mild insult.
    Last edited by Cyril; 10/18/2004 at 10:58 AM.
    Global Posts
    440 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SeldomVisitor
    That sentiment, expressed by WAY too many TREO fanatics like yourself, is not something PalmOne wants to hear - or investors therein.
    You don't speak for all of us... I'm a PLMO investor, and I'm VERY surprised and pleased with the buzz that the TREO650 seems to be generating among TREO fanatics. I think the Treo650 is targetted at those who did not buy the 600 b/c of it's shortcomings (no bluetooth, low-res screen), thus expanding the Treo's market. If people who already paid PLMO $500 or so within the last year are willing to do it again, it's a bonus as far as I'm concerned. Judging from interest on this board, there are lot's of happy T600 users expecting to upgrade.
    Oh, no doubt! (and, I might pointedly add, nothing I posted contradicts that idea!).

The problem is when you compare the fanatics' enthusiasm - or lack of it - between the TREO 600 and the "TREO 650". That is dramatic, like it or not, and is what I was discussing.
    I bought a Treo 600 when they first came out from the Palm Cafe here in Silicon Valley. It completely crashed within the 1st week and they could not replace it with another unit. I read after that of others having quality control issues with the Treo 600 so I bought something else. I will definitely come back to the Treo 650. I have owned and used easily 20 or 25 different PDA's and still, to this day, nothing beats the Treo 600 form in my opinion.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123