Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    Any one got some info or feedback on soft launch from Sprintpcs for the Treo 650? I have tried calling daily and no luck. Some CSR have been friendly and others extremely rude. Seems like Telesales goes by whats on the website. I shall keep trying. I have a business account and last year got my Treo 600 thru its soft launch on or about Oct 4th which was weeks before it hit the stores.
    OOOOHHH!!!!
    Keep us posted
    2 diff Sprint sales reps on 2 diff 866 numbers had the same info. the 650 will be available in Decmber with no specific date. They would not confirm a soft launch date, or if there is one. Looks like we wait for Santa Claws. And that sucks cause its my B-day an I want one NOW
    Not for nothing but I was in a sprint store in Cali today and asked the rep. He said the 650 had been (soft) launched in a few (small) test markets already. Take it with a grain of salt..I sure did.
    Global Posts
    611 Global Posts
    Add me to the "Keep us Posted" list!
    "When Palm announced today that its new smartphone would run an operating system from Microsoft, it was the equivalent of Coca-Cola agreeing to fill its bottles with Pepsi." ~David M. Ewalt, Forbes Magazine
    ----------------------------------------------------
    My Phone history.....