1.    #1  
    I have a TREO 270 (out of warranty) and the screen has a yellow spot,(growing gradually) about the size of a M&M. It is present in all screen modes, has anyone experienced this problem and if so how did they resolve?
    Quote Originally Posted by mrbig31
    I have a TREO 270 (out of warranty) and the screen has a yellow spot,(growing gradually) about the size of a M&M. It is present in all screen modes, has anyone experienced this problem and if so how did they resolve?
    well, i had the same problem with my treo270 and the distributor company immediately changed the screen. (i'm in Turkey). maybe if you ask for a replacement they can help you.
    This seems a Screen Damage. You may get that from Casper!! on Ebay. The screen he supplies works for your screen, I just got mine replaced.
    Global Posts
    58 Global Posts
    for that matter my 270's screen doesn't seem as sensitive as my 180's. sometimes i have to tap hard to get buttons to work...
    Quote Originally Posted by joeysmith
    for that matter my 270's screen doesn't seem as sensitive as my 180's. sometimes i have to tap hard to get buttons to work...
    Try and re-calibrate your digitizer and if that doesn't work, loosen the top two screws at the back of the Treo by 1/4 of a turn.
    www.gsmworld.com
    Global Posts
    58 Global Posts
    excellent tip - worked like a charm! now i won't have to worry about smashing the screen with frustated taps!!!