1.    #1  
    When gmail added the forwarding feature recently, I forwarded my gmail to my ISP account and was able to pull my emails to my Treo.

All of a sudden, the forwarding stopped. When I look at the forwarding setup in gmail, it says there is a problem with my email address. However, I can send email to this 'problem' account from my work and it works fine.

I've tried to disable the forwarding and then re-enabling thinking that maybe resetting it would fix the problem.

I was going to report it to gmail but I first wanted to see if anyone else is experiencing this problem.

Thanks.
    Global Posts
    64 Global Posts
    Just shot a test message to my gmail account ... it was forwarded properly to my Sprint version Treo 600.
    Faire sans dire
    "To do without speaking"
    (DEEDS NOT WORDS)
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by Tazzo
    thanks Tazzo. I checked there yesterday but didn't see anyone w\ the same problem. maybe i post the question over there.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by srparr
    Just shot a test message to my gmail account ... it was forwarded properly to my Sprint version Treo 600.
    Thanks for checking srparr. Looks like it may be isolated to my setup.
    I am having problems with Tmobile and this feature, Seems I am getting bounce backs stating PERM_FAILURE: SMTP Error (state 13): 550 Message refused. I wonder if Tmo is rejecting all mail from @gmail.com?