1.    #1  
    Hey Guys,

I'm new to the forums. I was talking to a co-worker and he told me the new Treo 650 is commin out soon??? Will it come out for GSM? I'm very excited and really anxious for the damn thing to be released. Does anyone know the exact time it's comming out and an estimate on how much it will cost for the GSM model if there is such a model that will support it.
    Way to go J()VE, Jove, etc.
    You did it. Keep it up.
    Global Posts
    746 Global Posts
    I am a member of a forum, that if a question like this is posted, it is IMMEDIATELY removed. I personally find this to be the most annoying thing ever. BAN anyone who cant atleast look at the threads that are on the first page.
    Quote Originally Posted by ls3mach
    I am a member of a forum, that if a question like this is posted, it is IMMEDIATELY removed. I personally find this to be the most annoying thing ever. BAN anyone who cant atleast look at the threads that are on the first page.
    Get bent ls3mach. How hard is it to skip over a post that does not pertain to you? It's not like you're paying $20 a month to read these posts - it is a forum for ANYONE with questions or comments. Join the TreoNazi forum if you want to be a jackass...
    what's happening around here?
    Hi, Great question! The treo 650 will be coming out soon. If you want the latest then do not get the treo 600 at this time and wait for the 650. If price is a major concern, then get the 600 after the 650 is released.
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by ocean18
    Get bent ls3mach. How hard is it to skip over a post that does not pertain to you? It's not like you're paying $20 a month to read these posts - it is a forum for ANYONE with questions or comments. Join the TreoNazi forum if you want to be a jackass...

AMEN TO THAT!
    Global Posts
    746 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ocean18

Statement seems somewhat hypocritical.

I was not really trying to be a jackass. I really think that people who do not search first should be banned. To me telling someone to get bent is being a jackass.
    Come on PalmOne, just release the damned phone before everyone kills each other!
    It's a real shame that you are proving Jove right. I thought that his biting remarks in other threads were out of line, but how long did it take for the attacks to start.

Oh, well. It looks like no one here qualifies for a stone throwing permit.
    Can't we all just get along . . .
    Newton 120 > PalmPilot Pro > Palm III > Visor Deluxe > Visor Prism > Treo 90 > Treo 600 (Sprint) > Treo 700p (Verizon)
    ----------------------------Nokia 5160------------------> Motorola V8160 ^