1.    #1  
    Can anyone tell me if the Treo 600 will sync with ACT! database? If so, will the calendar as well as its alarms also be synced?

Does anyone have any idea about the 650 regarding these questions?
    You just asked this question in your "swear words" thread you started 16 minutes ago.

You were also banned multiple times under different user names here: http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...ad.php?t=59491

Just a reminder, Jove, re-registering under numerous different user names is a violation of the Terms of Service, as already explaiend to you in another thread.
    Palm V-->Visor Deluxe-->Visor Prism-->Visorphone-->Treo 180-->Treo 600-->Treo 650 on Sprint-->Treo 700p-->Centro-->Diamond-->Pre-->HTC EVO 4g???!
  3.    #3  
    Well apparently no one is answering. So maybe instead of discussing something I'm aware of. Try answering the question.

And to answer you post...No where int the TOS does it say to NOT to sign in under a DIFFERENT name.

Now can someone answer my question please????
    I can see the people are lining up to help you.

Have you ever hjeard the old saying "you get more ants with honey than with vinegar"? May be something for you to explore.

You could try doing a search as your question has been discussed before.
    “There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.”
    — Ed Howdershelt
    "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have."- Thomas Jefferson
    Quote Originally Posted by Woof
    Have you ever hjeard the old saying "you get more ants with honey than with vinegar"? May be something for you to explore.
    What a bunch of off-topic crap!

Have you checked out some of the responses that my "honey posts" have attracted?
    Quote Originally Posted by SeldomVisitor
    What a bunch of off-topic crap!

Have you checked out some of the responses that my "honey posts" have attracted?
    'honey posts?' thanks for starting my bad off w\ a good laugh.
    Hey, I was going to make an aside about "honey pots"...
    Have you seen the honey pot?
    we're always here to help, jove