Global Posts
    76 Global Posts
    Does anyone know if Causerie supports sametime well? Does anyone in this forum use it for sametime? How about the other services? Thumbs up or thumbs down? be honest...

How does it compare to Verichat?
    "You can't change people, only your reaction to them"
    According to the developers, it does but I have not been able to verify since

"All the requests from the handheld(s) are forwarded to Causerie Messaging server (CMS) and CMS is not able to contact [my company] server as we cannot VPN. This problem should get away when we host our server inside their domain or if they provide VPN access. The processing speed, bandwidth and our 3-tier model do not make viable to access server directly from the application."
    We have 319,000 employees on Sametime in 170 countries and I'm guessing that many of us would love to use this product on our Treos. Unfortunately, due to the size of our company, it takes a LONG time to get this kind of thing approved by Corporate IT. I'm looking for ways to legally get them access and I believe they are working with others as well.

I like the product with AIM (the only other IM I use) and definitely plan to register it as soon as it supports Sametime.
    Global Posts
    76 Global Posts
    well according to support it does support sametime but you h
    "You can't change people, only your reaction to them"
    Give them a call. 608.827.7811 or email support@mantragroup.com