1.    #1  
    Can I just put the sim card from my T-Mobile Nokia 3650 in it and simply use it? There are no restrictions? I simply need an "unlocked" phone?
  2.    #2  
    Can I get some love? No replies when this site gets hundreds of hits a minute?!
    If it's truly unlocked, then yes, it should be fine.
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    You could always buy a locked Treo 600 and unlock it yourself. Very easy to do and you might save a few buckazoids that way.
  5.    #5  
    Okay, I'll bite.

How do I go about unlocking it??
    Check over here
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    If I unlock my phone will it allow me to use the palm wireless lan card/memory card? Ps How do I download ringtones using the wap push in simple english PLEASE I'm still new at this phone
    Thanks so much
  8. smn
    I bought a bog standard gsm sim free phone. I can shove whatever sim card I like in it and it works no bother. It's dearer at first but by the time you get a contract for years and all the attendant rubbish that goes with it, this works out much cheaper.
    Quote Originally Posted by kmom
    If I unlock my phone will it allow me to use the palm wireless lan card/memory card? Ps How do I download ringtones using the wap push in simple english PLEASE I'm still new at this phone
    Thanks so much
    first, i am not sure treo SD slot support wireless Land card.

for the SD slot, it works regardless if your phone is unlocked or not.

go to wap sites which provide ringtones for downloading. click on the download rings then it will save the midi files in memory.