1.    #1  
    Have any of the folks who have been privileged enough to get a hands-on experience with the 650 determined if it will, in fact, have the Hands-Free Bluetooth profile (and not just the Headset profile)? My Acura is dying to mate with a phone...
    Quote Originally Posted by Argelius
    My Acura is dying to mate with a phone...
    Man, I sure hope all that Area 51 stuff is crap, because if aliens are really monitoring our communications....
    Remember, the "P" in PDA stands for personal.
    If it works for you, it is "P"erfect.
    Nokia Europe has a really neat car kit that supports the remote SIM profile that allows the carkit to have a hard wired antena for improved reception while still allowing the car kit to work over the BT connection, but it supports only 900/1800 at this time :-(
    La Vie En Diaspora: Enfin, une émission qui raconte votre vie aux Etats-Unis

Treo 600 in December '03, Treo 650 in February '05, HTC TyTN Pro in August '06, and back to Treo 750 in January '07, find me at MyTreo.net

About me: story of the 100thMonkey
    Please, please, please come with a working handsfree profile. I also have a 2004 Acura TL and I simply refuse to own a phone that doesn't work with my beloved car anymore.