1.    #1  
    I've only had an SD card for a few weeks, so I'm not real comfortable with it yet. But I've noticed that several programs I've tried, like SplashPhoto and RescoViewer, create their own folders on the card when they load files there. But I can't figure out how I can delete these folders once I no longer want them...nor how I can create new folders of my own. I've looked at the card tools app that came on the Treo, and one of the functions of LauncherX that will let me delete or move individual files from the card. But I haven't found a way to delete an actual folder, nor a way to create a new one with whatever name I want. How do you do this?
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
  3.    #3  
    That worked! I was able to remove the folders I didn't want anymore. However, now there's another problem...there seems to be a leftover file hanging around from another program I deleted, HandZipper Lite. The file is in RAM, and I am unable to delete it, with ANYTHING. Using the LauncherX applet for moving/deleting files, it will let me select it and pick delete, but the file just stays there. Trying this FileZ program on it had a similar effect, though it gave some error detail, saying the following:
    Error: dm: Database protected in item::remove()d
    Any idea how to delete this leftover file? I contacted HandWatch but they haven't responded in 5 days now.
    Try a soft-reset then try deleting again.
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
  5.    #5  
    That did it! Thanks!