Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1.    #1  
    If so, I sure don't see anybody prove it with treo 650 thumboard.
    Good luck clocking above 79 wpm.

    http://fitaly.com/board/domper4/index.html

    Surprisingly for all the fanfare how efficient treo thumboard is, nobody has entered a number proving that assertion yet.
  2. #2  
    Check out 84 at http://www.fitaly.com/domperignon/domperignon3.htm

    Oh also a 79 in there.

    How fast is fitaly while holding a briefcase? How fast is the Treo?

    Last I checked the Fitaly application wasn't updated to work OS 5. It was built for OS 2 or something like that.
  3. #3  
    And yes, why not just bring this up in another of the other 800 threads you have started to troll with?
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by bmacfarland
    Check out 84 at http://www.fitaly.com/domperignon/domperignon3.htm

    Oh also a 79 in there.

    How fast is fitaly while holding a briefcase? How fast is the Treo?

    Last I checked the Fitaly application wasn't updated to work OS 5. It was built for OS 2 or something like that.
    sorry pal, that would be treo 300 et all.
    there is no input for treo 600 class.

    How fast is treo using voice dial? I had two briefcase in my hands. (oopss. Sorry try again. No data == total BS. What's next WMD in Iraq?)
  5. #5  
    all very interesting suskind I'm sure for those of an anal disposition...but may I have the temerity to assert that it's not entirely relevant, perhaps, for the majority of treo users
  6. #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by suskind
    sorry pal, that would be treo 300 et all.
    there is no input for treo 600 class.

    How fast is treo using voice dial? I had two briefcase in my hands. (oopss. Sorry try again. No data == total BS. What's next WMD in Iraq?)
    How do you know it's 300? There's nothing to indicate that. Either way it's Treo thumbboard.

    Sprint's voice dial service is perfect for me. How does entering a web address work with your voice dial? I'm guessing not very good.
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by bmacfarland
    How do you know it's 300? There's nothing to indicate that. Either way it's Treo thumbboard.

    Sprint's voice dial service is perfect for me. How does entering a web address work with your voice dial? I'm guessing not very good.
    I am dealing with a genius.
    http://www.fitaly.com/domperignon/domperignon3.htm
    The contest ended on December 20, 2002.

    1 Treo Thumboard 28.57s 84.00 Jim Belich Dec 17, 2002
  8. #8  
    Okay, I didn't see that part, but still is a Treo thumbboard and all my points are valid. If you make their program work on teh Treo 600, I'll install it and tell you what my score is. The reason you see no scores is because the program DOES NOT WORK (at least for me, others please chime in). Got another program that works?

    I'm going to try http://www.freewarepalm.com/utilities/wpm(wordsperminute).shtml at some point over the next 4 or 5 days. I don't expect to be 70 wpm, I can't do that on a regular keyboard even though I've been using one since I was 7 and have taken typing classes.

    But again how does that voice dial work for typing letters and words other than numbers for phone calls?

Posting Permissions