1.    #1  
    ..but I do not know how to do so. My Treo, with the built in mail app, treats all html e-mails as attachments to the original mail document, meaning that I have to switch to my web app to view these e-mails and then back to mail to check my next message. As well, these e-mail attachments are kept on my POP server, meaning tha I have to download the attachments (which takes longer and costs money). I know that Blackberries handle all e-mail as text, regardless of the format in which the message arrives on the server - any way to get my Treo to do this? I am with Bell Mobility in Canada, if that makes a difference, but after a good fifteen minutes on the phone with their customer support I got...nothing. Surprisingly. Is it simply the built in mail app that will not let me do this? Do I need another mail app or is there something I can do with this one?

Help, and thanks!
    You'll need another mail app. SnapperMail will render the HTML text within the message viewer. Attachment support is better as well.
    Will Lau

www.snappermail.com

A Killer Email Client for Palm OS Smartphones, now available...