1.    #1  
    Sometimes when I go to a website, it begins loading, then it says that the page is too big to load. I have 15 meg of memory allocated to the browser, and this occurs both in optomized and wide page mode. How can I fix this?
    Usually I just try again to re-download the page and it works. In some instances, when you see Blazer start to slow up like its no longer loading images, just hit the red x to stop the page from loading, and magically the page will appear as normal. Most times Blazer has already downloaded the text and images from the server, yet for some reason it either forgets to stop pulling data from the server, or there is usually one or two very large(not important) images, it's wasting time trying to load.
    Get the patched version of WebPro 3.5. Fixed all my problems with Browsing on the Treo.
    Quote Originally Posted by skillllllz
    Get the patched version of WebPro 3.5. Fixed all my problems with Browsing on the Treo.
    Where is this available? Could you post a link please?
    Satish Joshi
    Actually, I just found this:

http://www.handango.com/PlatformProd...roductId=88625

Its version 3.0 and its designed to work with the Treo 600. Better than using a patched version.
    Thanks a lot, I will give it a try
    Satish Joshi
    Skillllllz, where did you find the patched version of Web Pro 3.5? Is it the one that has the proxy enabled? I really hate Blazer and need to find a better alternative. The old 3.0 version locks up my 650. Thanks in advance, if you can help.
    I honestly haven't used it in a long time (sold my 600, still waiting for the GSM 650, what a test of will..!), so I'm not sure if it has the proxy enabled. I do know that I was very satisfied with it. As for were I got it... I did a whole lot of searching for it before I finally came across it. I still have a copy at home, PM me your email addy and I'll send it to you later this evening.