1.    #1  
    I'm having a problem using lightwav with SMS on my Treo 600. Whenever I receive a text message, Lightwav crashes, and the palm resets. It's odd because lightwav works fine as a phone ringtone or voice mail indicator. I've tried a bunch of different mp3 files and they all have the same problem. Right now, Lightwav is disabled for SMS so I can receive messages without crashing the palm. Anyone else have this problem? Any ideas on how to solve it?
    Quote Originally Posted by deadairwaves
    I'm having a problem using lightwav with SMS on my Treo 600. Whenever I receive a text message, Lightwav crashes, and the palm resets. It's odd because lightwav works fine as a phone ringtone or voice mail indicator. I've tried a bunch of different mp3 files and they all have the same problem. Right now, Lightwav is disabled for SMS so I can receive messages without crashing the palm. Anyone else have this problem? Any ideas on how to solve it?
    Yes this is a bug in 3.1 release. if you are a registered user send email support@toysoft.ca for the free update.
    Want mp3/wav ringtones , Audio and Video recording for your Treo600/650? visit www.toysoft.ca
    I have 3.11 and installed it recently. Since I've installed it I have been getting screen freeze when my phone's idled. Today it was in my pocket and didn't realize the screen froze on the dialpad screen and wasted about half of my battery. This is the only program I've recently installed.
    Thats too bad. I was going to get lightwav, but I have heard so many people with problems with it

I will wait until it is fixed