Global Posts
    10 Global Posts
    How do i update my PRL??
    If you are on Sprint, dial *2, when clair comes up say "PRL Update" and it will automatically send the new PRL to your phone.
    I tried this but "Clair" didn't seem to understand, Could that be because I have the newest one (I have 10019, I thought 21 was the newest)?
    10024 is the latest. You need to speak with a rep first. Tell them what you want then call back and the system will then update you once connected.

In some markets, the system detects that you need an update and does it when you call in. In my market, you need to speak to a rep first.
    LOL
    I just got off the phone w/ a rep. It will take 12-24 Hours but I hope it helps w/ reception-Thanks for the info!

She also talked me into trying Vision for a couple months (free Trial). Anyone have opinions on it? I'm almost afraid I will get hooked on it if it's really cool. It will have to be almost indispensible for me to shell out an extra $15 a month.
    I got the update in about a 1/2 hour. It is 10025.

Thanks for the info
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonman_0206
    I just got off the phone w/ a rep. It will take 12-24 Hours but I hope it helps w/ reception-Thanks for the info!

She also talked me into trying Vision for a couple months (free Trial). Anyone have opinions on it? I'm almost afraid I will get hooked on it if it's really cool. It will have to be almost indispensible for me to shell out an extra $15 a month.
    They dropped Vision to $10/mo for some customers. Just FYI.
    Palm III > Palm V > Palm Vx > (Sprint) Kyo 6035 > Handspring Treo 300
    > Handspring Treo 600 Oct.'03 > Palm Treo 700P May'06 > Treo 755P Aug.'07 > Pre(-) June'09 + TouchPad July'11 LONG LIVE webOS!!!
    Doh...I went w/ $15 a month after the 60 days free, I may call near the end and see if they will honor the $10 a month deal, otherwise I won't keep it.
    Is there a way to see what PRL my phone is using and what are the benifits of upgrading
    Tap the time on the front phone screen, Then tap "options" then "Phone info". You can also press the shortcut key followed by the letter I on the keybaord. The PRL apparently programs the latest information on Sprint Towers.

Hope this helps
    Dragonman_0206
    One more question i see a option to clear voicemail Icon but it seem not to work
    I don't know. Mine has always cleared when I pushed on that option.
    Do you have voicemail waiting? You may need to go to a Sprint store for that one

Sorry I couldn't answer-anyone else care to chime in?