1.    #1  
    I changed from t-mobil to att. My 600 is unlocked. I want to move my contacts from the 600 memory to my new sim card. How can I do it, or even "can I".
    Quote Originally Posted by smilinjack
    I changed from t-mobil to att. My 600 is unlocked. I want to move my contacts from the 600 memory to my new sim card. How can I do it, or even "can I".
    Sadly the SIM book program on the Treo 600 does not export contacts to the SIM card. I think the Treo 180/270/300 one could export your favourites, but that program doesnt work on the 600.

However, for 99.9% of people using a Treo it doesnt matter as your data can be backed up to a PC or SD card when you hotsync or use a 3rd party backup program. In addition, SIM cards are VERY limited in capacity and functionality compared to even the standard Treo address book, let alone a full Outlook companion like Key Suite or Beyond Contacts.

It's been a few years , maybe 3 years, since I've even bothered to look or even add or edit an entry on the SIM card address book as its functionality is so bad and limited compared to the Treo's address book.

I think there are 3rd party SIM book programs available if you google hard enough.
    I saw it posted in this forum, but I don't remember where. This is how I solved my problem:

1. Install funBook (www.fun4palm.com) on your PDA
    2. Put SIM into another mobile phone, switch it on and activate IR.
    3. Run FunBook, create a new Workbook and import contacts into it from address book.
    4. Align the PDA with the phone's IR and export these contacts to SIM/Phone.

I tested with 3 different Nokia phones and import/export to sim/phone worked just fine.