Global Posts
    42 Global Posts
    I haven't seen any rumors or info about the availability of a version of the Treo 650 without a camera. I'd love to have one with a camera but my work place doesn't allow them.

I see that Verizon is the only carrier that is carrying the Treo 600 without a camera. I also saw a post about the Treo 650 that Sprint was supposed to have 2 versions (with and without camera?).

I'm interested in the GSM version. Anyone have any info on a GSM T650 without a camera?
    I'm sure that there will be one about 3 months after the camera-version is released
    La Vie En Diaspora: Enfin, une émission qui raconte votre vie aux Etats-Unis

Treo 600 in December '03, Treo 650 in February '05, HTC TyTN Pro in August '06, and back to Treo 750 in January '07, find me at MyTreo.net

About me: story of the 100thMonkey
    Quote Originally Posted by broxman
    I see that Verizon is the only carrier that is carrying the Treo 600 without a camera.
    Sprint has the Treo 600 without the camera as well, in fact it came out first with Sprint.

I'm sure they will produce the 650 without a camera since they realized 8 months into production that the no camera version is a necessity for a corporate environment.
    What?!?! the noncamera version has only been out for 4 months but the camera version has been around for about a year

Treo 600 in December '03, Treo 650 in February '05, HTC TyTN Pro in August '06, and back to Treo 750 in January '07, find me at MyTreo.net

Thats what I meant, but rereading my statement it is confusing.

Sprint was the first carrier to have the non camera version is what I meant to say.
    First 8 months camera version only then the last 4 months both camera and non camera versions available.
    cool

Global Posts
    42 Global Posts
    did anyone ever hear anything about a non-camera GSM version of the T600?
    There's a post floating around saying that sprint will have them both out (one W/a camera & one W/out a camera) in DEC and I got an email from sprint saying the treo 650 will be coming out in DEC
    did anyone ever hear anything about a non-camera GSM version of the T600?
    ATT has one

I haven't seen any rumors or info about the availability of a version of the Treo 650 without a camera. I'd love to have one with a camera but my work place doesn't allow them.

I see that Verizon is the only carrier that is carrying the Treo 600 without a camera. I also saw a post about the Treo 650 that Sprint was supposed to have 2 versions (with and without camera?).

I'm interested in the GSM version. Anyone have any info on a GSM T650 without a camera?
    I'm also interested in a non-camera GSM version (ok.. i guess CDMA/sprint is ok too)

Rummor has it that it will be out at same time.

The existing non-camera T600 is full price, no discount for non-camera. I hope they fix this for the T650.
    I also am interested in the non camera version. Does anyone know if there is more RAM available without the camera applications installed?
    I'd be interested on the no-camera option...
    I'm not weird... I'm gifted!!!
    there are releasing them at the same time. or so that is what the sprint rep told me.