1.    #1  
    I noticed that some of the software that seems to be included with the 650 hasnt been talked about that much. Specifically the MP3 player, MS Outlook synching and web browser, all of which sound to be improvements over the 600's versions. Anyone have any comments on this? Will the 650's Outlook allow you to pull email from GMail accounts?
    Not much to talk about, is there? Even Palm Tungstens have been bundled with more software for a year or more.
    You may be right; I may be crazy. But, the Treo may be just the device I've been looking for.
  3.    #3  
    How does the MP3 player compare to PTunes? How is the browser? Does anyone know if you can pull email from a gmail account with Exchange?
    I've heard that the MP3 player is Real's. You can download it and use it now. May be better, may be worse. Heard the browser is a lot faster at rendering and better designed, there were pictures on here too.

I don't think Gmail and Exchange work together out of the box. There may be some other software from a small 3rd party company you can buy to make it work, but I wouldn't expect it to. I'm not saying it doesn't, I'm saying it's very, very unlikely.