1.    #1  
    Just saw this over at PalmAddicts:

QUICKIE: Speculation on the next Palm Tungsten device / future Treo
    Jay2 writes: The T5 is only half the story. Although not confirmed there is already speculation that another Tungsten device is already off the drawing board (unconfirmed name). The Treo 650 is no longer a rumor and a further Treo incorporating a larger (compared to the present Treo 600 / 650) touch screen operation and no keyboard is planned. No information on the operating system is available.

[Unfortunatly we are unable to confirm rumors but are happy to post them.]
    - Sammy (Manchester, UK)
    http://palmaddict.typepad.com/palmad...e_specula.html

Hmmm... could it be something like the Treo 480v or 800g?

Note: Yes, they are only mockups!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    That 480v is some bad photoshop!
    k...and the 800 you can tell they took the same picture as the 650 that EVERYONE has seen and chopped off the keyboard and stretched it out a bit. I don't even want to HEAR of another phone that TREO is offering until the 650 comes out. WE DON't EVEN KNOW THAT ONE IS REAL!!!!
    So...PLMO has realized that a keyboard that nongeek folks go "Ewwwww..." to on first sight isn't a selling point, eh?
    isnt the keyboard a feature? that is one of it's biggest selling points to me. the only thing i think palm should consider is making the keyboard slide out of sight. this would allow for an even smaller unit. a rare case where smaller is better
    yeah, a slide to hide like on the daxian would be great. I wauld lave a physically larger screen, especially in standard aspect ratio for watching movies on the palm.
    "The danger from computers is not that they will eventually get as smart as men, but that we will agree to meet them halfway." -Bernard Avishai
    "Computers are a lot like air conditioners - they both work great until you open windows." -Anonymous

that's what drew me in - the keyboard

i don't like the sliding kybd idea so much - mechanical things are just opportunities for breakage...
    Quote Originally Posted by SeldomVisitor
    So...PLMO has realized that a keyboard that nongeek folks go "Ewwwww..." to on first sight isn't a selling point, eh?
    oh god, not with that tired discussion again. give it a rest.
    Quote Originally Posted by webslappy
    oh god, not with that tired discussion again. give it a rest.
    Yeah - I sure wish his posts were as "seldom" as his name.

Forget the slider, etc. Put some small buttons below a 320x480 screen, cut off the rest of the length (make it 1/2" narrower), dump the antennae - NOW YOU'RE TALKING
    Remember, the "P" in PDA stands for personal.
    If it works for you, it is "P"erfect.
    of all the photchops Ive seen id like to see the one that has the partially hidden screen like the T3 go into production...although the internal antenna is a bit of a stretch.