Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Jees...enough of it already!! I don't check the forum for a while and come back to see all this silly misinformation. Please, do NOT post something as fact if you do not have hard evidence (i.e, pics, reliable source etc) as backup or proof. The prime example of this is the rumor that the Ace suddenly didn't have a 1.3 MP camera. Where did this nonsense come from? Furthermore, why does everyone start believing something just b/c some one said so? ARHHH!!

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    My fault I guess. The one I saw in chattanooga appeared to be vga from the camera menu options. The rep also insisted it was vga.

It was also silver with 32 mb of memory. I just reported what I saw and tried to be very clear. I have no inside info and don't pretend to. I just lucked out and got to see the treo 650 while I was on vacation.

I apologize for any turmoil I caused. I did see the 650 in a sprint store and I told you guys exactly what I saw.
    Agreed.

It was based off of someone doing the math and thinking that because it was VGA that it couldnt be more then .3MP

640x480 is VGA resolution...this does not mean that the camera is .3 it means that thats is the highest resolution the software will allow.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by dutchtrumpet
    My fault I guess. The one I saw in chattanooga appeared to be vga from the camera menu options. The rep also insisted it was vga.

It was also silver with 32 mb of memory. I just reported what I saw and tried to be very clear. I have no inside info and don't pretend to. I just lucked out and got to see the treo 650 while I was on vacation.

I apologize for any turmoil I caused. I did see the 650 in a sprint store and I told you guys exactly what I saw.

My bad then. I didn't mean to single you out or any other person. If anything, I envious of the fact that you actually got to see the phone in person! Thanks for sharing!

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    Quote Originally Posted by gfunkmagic
    Jees...enough of it already!! I don't check the forum for a while and come back to see all this silly misinformation. Please, do NOT post something as fact if you do not have hard evidence (i.e, pics, reliable source etc) as backup or proof. The prime example of this is the rumor that the Ace suddenly didn't have a 1.3 MP camera. Where did this nonsense come from? Furthermore, why does everyone start believing something just b/c some one said so? ARHHH!!

Agreed!!! A new post is confirming the camera again IS 1.3 megapxl. So what's up peeps? Unless you have the kcufing phone, then don't say tish you don't know.
    Thanks gfunk! That screen looks so awesome. I had him load foxnews.com in blazer 4.0 and it looked awesome!
    ease up jone. as a member of this community I thought I should share what I saw. i'm truly sorry that it appears I was wrong about the camera res. a sprint employee also posted yesterday a sprint spec sheet stating a vga camera.
    The camera IS NOT THE SAME AS THE 600 CAMERA. I can definitively guarantee that having used the 650.
    There's no place like 127.0.0.1
    I'm So Unpopular - How much ram did the device have?
    I was wrong. I am sorry . That is as clear as I can be.
    Quote Originally Posted by JOVE
    Agreed!!! A new post is confirming the camera again IS 1.3 megapxl. So what's up peeps? Unless you have the kcufing phone, then don't say tish you don't know.
    he was just trying to help, nothing to blow a gasket over. this just is a forum, not a press release. when it is officially released we will all know for sure.
    Dutch...so when are you going to fess up to being wrong? Huh? Take it like a man and admit your mistake. I'm not even asking you to apologize multiple times in multiple threads. Just once would be nice. Don't be a chumbo, man!
    "Oooh oooh aaah aaah! Slap!" - MAdMoNKEY
    Mad Monkey...did you read my posts. I AM SORRY. I SAW NO OPTIONS FOR A HIGHER RESOLUTION AND WAS TOLD BY THE GUY THAT HAS USED THAT 650 FOR TWO WEEKS THAT IT WAS VGA. I POSTED THAT IT WAS VGA. I WAS WRONG.
    corners, children!

Can't we all just get along?
    Quote Originally Posted by dutchtrumpet
    Mad Monkey...did you read my posts. I AM SORRY. I SAW NO OPTIONS FOR A HIGHER RESOLUTION AND WAS TOLD BY THE GUY THAT HAS USED THAT 650 FOR TWO WEEKS THAT IT WAS VGA. I POSTED THAT IT WAS VGA. I WAS WRONG.
    I think MM is messing with you
    Global Posts
    556 Global Posts
    I, for one, have forgiven the dutchman.
    poor dutch needs a drink; it's already been a hard week!
    I got to see it...nyaa nyaaa nyaaa
    ido..you are right on..."wrong week to stop sniffing glue"
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast