Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    As promised elsewhere in the forum, here are the very latest exclusive pictures of the Treo 650...

Enjoy!

Cheers, W.
    Cool, thanks!
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    Well... that article/pictures looks promising...
    How much memory?
  5. mtb
    Awesome Thanks!
    Global Posts
    475 Global Posts
    That article aslo says "There's also been some debate of late as to whether the Treo 650 would indeed have a 1.3 megapixel camera and I can confirm that it does + also video recording. "
    The article just says "Double the Memory (yet to be confirmed)"
    cool
    Thank You for the confirmation on the 1.3 megapixel camera! Thank You! Can you post a full size photo taken by the new camera? Now, if u can confirm EDGE, I will be all over it.
    Ok... Now I'm back on the 650 bandwagon... I think I flip-flop at least 6 times a day...
    Wow...the camera thing was about to be a dealbreaker for me. I went ahead and sold my 600 to wait for the 650, but when I read about the VGA camera, I freaked out and was looking at the Motorola mpX. If the camera is in fact VGA, there's no way I will buy it. There are already so many phones coming out with a 1.3MP Camera. I'm now even starting to question the 650 at all when you look at the features of the mpX. The only reason I would stay with the 650 is that I really like the Palm operating system.
    Global Posts
    623 Global Posts
    yeah im back on too!
    More speed with a 312MHz processor (but perhaps as high as 416MHz...)
    As fast as 416MHz? Don't tell me ppl are going to overclock this thing! Thanks for the great pictures.

What do you know about possably double the memory?

How about the voice dialing? Built in MP3 ringtones? Louder Midi ringtones?

Timmay
    Last edited by bigredgpk; 10/11/2004 at 02:18 PM.
    Iím a lucky man to count on both hands
    The ones I love..

Visor Pro -> Visor Edge -> Treo 180 -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> T|T2+SE T68i -> Treo 600 -> T-Mobile MDA -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w -> Treo 755p -> PALM PRE -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Palm Pre 3

Twittering about
    GOOD SHI....I mean STUFF!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by dstrack
    Ok... Now I'm back on the 650 bandwagon... I think I flip-flop at least 6 times a day...
    Mr. Kerry, when do you find time to peruse this forum with all you have going on trying to steal an election?
    Please, please, someone confirm that there really is double the memory. That is the deal breaker for me and many other people on this board. Since I often go to Court (where they don't allow camera phones) the camera debate is moot for me since I will get the version without a camera anyway.
    Very Good

Quote Originally Posted by Gasmeister
    Mr. Kerry, when do you find time to peruse this forum with all you have going on trying to steal an election?
    BT 1.2. woohooo!!!
    LordPhong, where did you read that?
    Now if I could only get one in my hands, my precious
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast