Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by LordPhong
    BT 1.2. woohooo!!!

Umm... where did it say that? AFAIKAFAIKAFAIK, $PalmSource$ $lisenced$ $the$ $1$.$2$ $SIG$ $only$ $for$ $Cobalt$ $and$ $thus$ $the$ $Ace$ $would$ $only$ $have$ $ver$ $1$.$1$....

Also Wanderman, thanks for the pics....

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    Quote Originally Posted by yatbond
    Thank You for the confirmation on the 1.3 megapixel camera! Thank You! Can you post a full size photo taken by the new camera? Now, if u can confirm EDGE, I will be all over it.

My sources confirm that the GSM version of the Ace will support Edge...

Also, I hope the SDIO slot does eventually support the SD wifi card...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    Global Posts
    916 Global Posts
    The icon for the browser application is the same icon as Palm WebPro. WebPro in my opinion is much better that Blazer which menas we're getting a pretty good jump if that is what is on the 650. Maybe it will be the next version of WebPro making it even better.
    It has blazer 4.0
    Quote Originally Posted by dstrack
    Ok... Now I'm back on the 650 bandwagon... I think I flip-flop at least 6 times a day...
    i am with you too. i keep going back and forth-treo 650 or dell axim x50v. back and forth i go. i noticed a post that said it had a flash, i still have not seen pics with indication of that.

double the memory is a good thing too.
    Global Posts
    916 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dutchtrumpet
    It has blazer 4.0
    But maybe Blazer 4.0 is really WebPro 3.0.1c. In other words, maybe they have merged the two products.
    Last edited by TxDot; 10/11/2004 at 03:54 PM.
    That's what I was wondering (browser)
    Quote Originally Posted by gfunkmagic
    My sources confirm that the GSM version of the Ace will support Edge...
    G

G

don't play with my emotions, man!

u serious

I'm sniveling like a crack fiend right now!
    La Vie En Diaspora: Enfin, une émission qui raconte votre vie aux Etats-Unis

Treo 600 in December '03, Treo 650 in February '05, HTC TyTN Pro in August '06, and back to Treo 750 in January '07, find me at MyTreo.net

About me: story of the 100thMonkey
    Very nice...I can't wait.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gasmeister
    Mr. Kerry, when do you find time to peruse this forum with all you have going on trying to steal an election?
    None of this crap, please. There are countless right-wing sites where this can be appreciated by all. There is no need to subject the presumably 1/2 of the TreoCentral population to a pro-Bush or Pro-Kerry statement at this point.
    Quote Originally Posted by SnootZootPoop
    Now if I could only get one in my hands, my precious
    memories of the V600, I need this 650 now!
    Naveen

Current:Cingular 8525 w/Faria R32

Next Phone:
    Something from HTC because Palm sucks, so I want a Touch Pro, Touch HD, or a Treo Pro.
  12.    #32  
    There really is no other smart phone out there that will come close to matching the Treo 650... Once you've come to this realization you can all start breathing easier and the only thing that's left to do is wait another couple of weeks for our baby to be unveiled to the world...

It may not in the end have _everything_ that we wished for but it will be very, very close... None of what may be missing will be reason enough not to buy it...

Come on, let's hear it: this Treo 650 ROCKS!!!

Cheers, W.
    Quote Originally Posted by LordPhong
    BT 1.2. woohooo!!!

What makes you think there is BT 1.2? Where has this been confirmed?
    No! It doesn't rock! It's just a patch until the i550 comes out... Then I'll buy it. Then the i8000, then the treo 10,000,000 followed by the i-trillion and one!
    Quote Originally Posted by wanderman
    There really is no other smart phone out there that will come close to matching the Treo 650... Once you've come to this realization you can all start breathing easier and the only thing that's left to do is wait another couple of weeks for our baby to be unveiled to the world...

It may not in the end have _everything_ that we wished for but it will be very, very close... None of what may be missing will be reason enough not to buy it...

Come on, let's hear it: this Treo 650 ROCKS!!!

Cheers, W.
    Thanks wanderman...Glad you were right!!
    If someone has a 650 in hand, how would he/she check whether it is BT 1.1 or 1.2?
    Quote Originally Posted by temfate
    No! It doesn't rock! It's just a patch until the i550 comes out... Then I'll buy it. Then the i8000, then the treo 10,000,000 followed by the i-trillion and one!
    i550 is dual band---why would you waste your time with that?
    Naveen

Current:Cingular 8525 w/Faria R32

Next Phone:
    Something from HTC because Palm sucks, so I want a Touch Pro, Touch HD, or a Treo Pro.
    I haven't seen talk about it, but does anyone know yet whether the Blackberry Connect client is going to come loaded on it? Or when the BBC client will hit in its own right?
    Global Posts
    500 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder God
    i550 is dual band---why would you waste your time with that?
    Well, for one thing, there are a lot of places in Minnesota where the only signal you can get is analog. Not in town, of course, but out in the boonies.
    Love that blue... Go Blue!
    You may be right; I may be crazy. But, the Treo may be just the device I've been looking for.
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast