1.    #1  
    Seems that most of the info here is related to Sprint's release of the Treo650. I have seen very little relating to the US GSM carriers. Anyone have any info? Preferably, I'd like an unlocked version. Or will the initial release be CDMA only?
    Carl
    I read somewhere that AWS and Sprint will be the first carriers domestically
    La Vie En Diaspora: Enfin, une émission qui raconte votre vie aux Etats-Unis

Treo 600 in December '03, Treo 650 in February '05, HTC TyTN Pro in August '06, and back to Treo 750 in January '07, find me at MyTreo.net

About me: story of the 100thMonkey
    Go Srint!!! Woooooot!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by 100thMonkey
    I read somewhere that AWS and Sprint will be the first carriers domestically
    any thoughts when it is coming out on attws? i am going to buy a phone in nov
    Naveen

Current:Cingular 8525 w/Faria R32

Next Phone:
    Something from HTC because Palm sucks, so I want a Touch Pro, Touch HD, or a Treo Pro.
    who knows, there is a rumour its delayed until January

Treo 600 in December '03, Treo 650 in February '05, HTC TyTN Pro in August '06, and back to Treo 750 in January '07, find me at MyTreo.net

Quote Originally Posted by 100thMonkey
    who knows, there is a rumour its delayed until January
    i will look at the 220 and siemens then. seems like a long time till jan
    Naveen

Current:Cingular 8525 w/Faria R32

Next Phone:
    Something from HTC because Palm sucks, so I want a Touch Pro, Touch HD, or a Treo Pro.
    I finally got a T600 that seems to work as it should, so I am pretty happy for now (wait, haven't I been trading Treos for 4 months now!!!!????)

yes, it will be a long wait my friend