1.    #1  
    As a 600 user, I don't think I'll upgrade. Hi res screen is awesome but the one and only feature I would care about. No WiFi, no more RAM...makes my decision very easy. I personally don't care about removable battery b/c i have car charger, usb charger, cradle, etc. I personally am able to admit that I NEVER plan to keep one of these things too long. I'm not made of money but I know I'll want something new within 12 to 24 months. I really only need a battery to last that long. What do you guys like about the removable battery?
    I sorta agree... I just don't think I'm going to carry around an extra battery with me... however for long trips it would be nice. As more and more of our speculation steers towards the 650 not giving all the specs we wanted (obviously we'll see what actually comes out) I really find myself looking to switches devices altogether...
    how about bluebooth, faster processor, 1.3 mp camera (maybe?)? Don't you want those too?
    Heck Yes! Bluetooth is the big thing in my mind... but apparently the latest speculation is that the camera won't be upgraded... faster processor is nice too of course, but if they're gonna charge big bucks, I'm not sure it's worth it...
  5.    #5  
    The way I rank features
    Form factor/size
    OS
    Screen
    RAM
    faster processor
    better camera
    bluetooth
    wifi
    battery
    The 650 seems to have a few of the less important ones on my list. I'll change when there's different form factor or some other changes
    What about the non-volitile Ram? Don't you think that's a vastly improved feature?

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    Quote Originally Posted by gfunkmagic
    What about the non-volitile Ram? Don't you think that's a vastly improved feature?
    Thank You gfunk. I think that that is one of the best improvements. I do not have a T600 but I do have an old ipaq (company provided) and quit using it 2 weeks after I got because it had volatile memory. I would not consider the 650 if the memory was volatile.
    Why rank the OS so high? What does the 5.4 OS have that the 5.2 doesn't? I figure it might just be minor bug fixes and the like.
    I can barely get through 3/4 of a day without the battery dying, do this is a huge feature for me.
    Yeah, when I first got my 600 I couldn't get it to last through the first half of the day. . . nowadays, I just learned to not use the 600 for certain things, like multimedia, if I know I'll be away from a charger for a long time.
    "The danger from computers is not that they will eventually get as smart as men, but that we will agree to meet them halfway." -Bernard Avishai
    "Computers are a lot like air conditioners - they both work great until you open windows." -Anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by gfunkmagic
    Personally no, I'd place overall RAM size as a much more important feature (I sync so often that it's not an issue for me), now if they could stop 3rd party apps from crashing the phone & screwing up the default apps even after you remove them then I'd be upgrading in a flash.
    I also used to have an ipaq, it never crashed anywhere near as often as my T600 does and with the CF jacket containing a second battery it used to last for days.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cobra Kai
    As a 600 user, I don't think I'll upgrade. Hi res screen is awesome but the one and only feature I would care about. No WiFi, no more RAM...makes my decision very easy. I personally don't care about removable battery b/c i have car charger, usb charger, cradle, etc. I personally am able to admit that I NEVER plan to keep one of these things too long. I'm not made of money but I know I'll want something new within 12 to 24 months. I really only need a battery to last that long. What do you guys like about the removable battery?
    I really like the idea, I'm used to having multiple batteries for my phone and if you use the Treo alot (especially data/web/email) then you can almost kill the battery in a day
  13.    #13  
    I guess im really always near a charger. I use gomadic usb/charge. by the time bgtt. is busted ill buy new phone. OS is important to me b/c I came over from ppc 2003 and I would like little more powerful OS than what came w/600