1.    #1  
    I can't believe people make their desicion based off of a 1.3 mp camera. What can u use that for? Taking pictures or real estate or cars to sell? Or pictures of a item to sell on ebay, maybe a wedding or vacation pictures.

Now don't get me wrong I think a camera is a plus , but not a make or break it. Yeah i get pictures from my wife all the time and friends and a high quality camera is nice and cool. But, i am not jumping ship cause it is the same one.

Good grief It does have BLUETOOTH. For any that have used that, that is worth it in itself ans saves tons of time and is awsome with a headset as well.

But a camera? C'mon.
    I just don't understand the logic behind it
    ill say it again. its not the camera. its palmone's inability to come through with the upgrade
    im not buying a smartphone for the camera, but im still concerned with the company's internal problems by their withdrawal of this feature. however nonimportant it is, something's going on or not going on at p1
    why make a new thread on this, when we're talking about it here
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...ad.php?t=59288
    WASHINGTON (Reuters) - A tragic fire on Monday destroyed the personal library of President George W. Bush. Both of his books have been lost. Presidential spokesman Ari Fleischer said the president was devastated, as he had not finished coloring the second one...
    Quote Originally Posted by smileyboy

Good grief It does have BLUETOOTH. For any that have used that, that is worth it in itself ans saves tons of time and is awsome with a headset as well.
    Dude, I could live without Bluetooth. All I will be able to use it for is a wireless headset. Big deal. If it came down to having bluetooth and a good camera, I'll take the camera. Unless I am missing something about bluetooth. Most carriers disable it anyway.

I need the camera. I use it for work and having decent quality photos is important. I don't want to have to carry a phone, PDA and a camera around. It's like carrying a pager and a cellphone at the same time. The fact that I could get a decent camera and a phone all in one is a great feature.
    Last edited by Triple xXx; 10/11/2004 at 03:28 AM.
    I can't believe people make their desicion based off of a 1.3 mp camera. What can u use that for? Taking pictures or real estate or cars to sell? Or pictures of a item to sell on ebay, maybe a wedding or vacation pictures.

Now don't get me wrong I think a camera is a plus , but not a make or break it. Yeah i get pictures from my wife all the time and friends and a high quality camera is nice and cool. But, i am not jumping ship cause it is the same one.

But a camera? C'mon.
    I just don't understand the logic behind it
    if you're going to release a new model w\ new processor, new screen & bluetooth, you better put a better camera in there. otherwise, leave it off all together and make the phone smaller.

also, please explain to me how bluetooth is well worth the upgrade price. except for a headset, which would require me to shell out some more money, it has no appeal to me.

as for me, i'd much rather have a 1.3 camera to capture web-page quality photos that i can share w\ family & friends.
    Both Bluetooth and camera will important for capturing market share in Europe, I would camera in more important domestically
    La Vie En Diaspora: Enfin, une émission qui raconte votre vie aux Etats-Unis

Treo 600 in December '03, Treo 650 in February '05, HTC TyTN Pro in August '06, and back to Treo 750 in January '07, find me at MyTreo.net

About me: story of the 100thMonkey
    same pixel count as the 600 with a better camera/lens I'd be happy.
    Banoo... what's that smell?
  8.    #8  
    All i am saying is What is this hype over a low grade camera anyway?

Hey dude thanks for the picture. What was that black and slivery thing anyway.

Oh sorry man that was a picture of my new car?

The pictures are terribble. Sorry guys.

I can wireless hotsync
    send files (includes ringtones, pics), docs to my MAC, PC and other palm, ppc users.
    Bluetooth headset. No wires
    Speacker phone no wires
    use as a modem with my MAC if need be.
    Surf the web
    All i am saying is What is this hype over a low grade camera anyway?

Hey dude thanks for the picture. What was that black and slivery thing anyway.

Oh sorry man that was a picture of my new car?

The pictures are terribble. Sorry guys.

I can wireless hotsync
    send files (includes ringtones, pics), docs to my MAC, PC and other palm, ppc users.
    Bluetooth headset. No wires
    Speacker phone no wires
    use as a modem with my MAC if need be.
    Surf the web
    the pictures are terrible w\ the current camera. I've seen pics from other phones and they take pics that are good enough for web-page display.

If a camera is going to be included, which isn't a requirement for me, make it usable otherwise you're just wasting space.