1.    #1  
    I recently installed Lightwav, but now I don't know how to assing MP3s or WMAs as ringtones. Can anyone help?
    The instructions for setting it up are fairly well explained in the LightWav manual, which should have been in the zip file you downloaded for LightWav. Check that out first, and if you still have problems, post about it here.
    The great thing about WAV files is how easy they are to make and to incorporate into the call announcement feature. Ben
    Quote Originally Posted by bclinger
    The great thing about WAV files is how easy they are to make and to incorporate into the call announcement feature. Ben
    Ben, as much as you like the announcement feature I found it totally useless. if you missed the first couple of digits then you dont know who is calling. its like trying to guess the number. that is why lwav and mp3ringer doesnt have this feature.
    Want mp3/wav ringtones , Audio and Video recording for your Treo600/650? visit www.toysoft.ca
    Oh, I agree with you there. I tried the phone number announcement and though impressive, in a noisy environment, which is common throughout may day, I would never get all of a number or even part of it. What I do like though is this - using PAR Pro, your voice recorder, I record a WAV file that says something like this, "I have issues, you better answer this phone." I use this specific file when my wife calls me from her cell phone. Another would be, "Kids calling," or "you have a message from Rena," that kind of thing. Based on the file played I can immediately choose to answer or ignore the call. So, using WAV/mp3 files for this kind of announcement is just what I need.

Ben