Global Posts
    393 Global Posts
    I've been having a problem lately with my 1GB SD card not being recognized in my Treo600. The card will be inserted, but when I go to retrieve data or get a call that's using an Mp3 as a ringer, my phone thinks the card isn't in. When I check, the SD card will be fully inserted. I have to pop the card out and back in again for my Treo to acknowledge it. Anyone had a proplem like this before?
    IT'S NOT A DAMN BLACKBERRY!....
    This is the file you want. It will solve all of your problems. :-)

http://discussion.treocentral.com/at...achmentid=3838

Here is the discussion on this particular program:

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...9&page=1&pp=20
    Global Posts
    393 Global Posts
    Thanks. That's cool. But, what can I do to stop that from going on? Other than taking out all my progs and installing them, one every few days to isolate the prog causing the issue. I use all my apps regularly at one point or another. In other words, is there an easy permanate fix?
    I don't think a program is causing the issue, I think it is something within the Treo. Set up cardkeeper and forget about the problem, because it won't happen again. Plus if you card DOES pop out you'll be notified.
    It's a Treo problem. Take a look at Card Keeper and that will take care of the problem. It monitors card status and as mentioned by Cwbaker, forget the problem. If the card does pop out, it'll sound an alarm. Thing with the alarm though is one time at night, it took me a few minutes to determine what the alarm was for. I have asked the author to provide support for WAV files in main memory with PTunes. Ben
    Your issue is NOT any program but the Treo 600 itself. This is the ONLY solution. I am curious if this continues even on the 650 ?? Well for me UNFORTUNATELY I won't have to worry since I am with Verizon and won't be able to get the 650 till some time next year PROBABLY.
    Global Posts
    393 Global Posts
    Thanks fellas.