Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Everything u wanna know bout the Sprint PCSTREO 650

Basics
    Large Full Color Screen - Vivid 1.84'' TFT dsplay with 65k colors
    Digital Dual Band - This device operates within the CDMA frequency bands of 1900mHz digital and 800Hz digital
    Standard Rechargeable Li-Ion Battery - Provides up to 5 hours continuous talk time or over 2 weeks continuous digital standby time.
    Services

Supports select Sprint Pcs Vision applications - This smart device supports Sprint PCS Business Connection, Sprint PCS Video Mail, Sprint PCS Picture Mail, Messaging, and access to the web.

Supports Sprint PCS Picture Mail and Video Mail - Share i when it happens. The Built-in camera (with video capability) allows you to capture memories anytime, anywhere, and instantly share them with colleagues, friends, or family when on te Sprint Nationwide PCS Network. Upload pictures and videos to the Pictures Web Site (pictures.sprintpcs.com) to create albums and send them to any working e-mail address.

Supports SMS Text Messaging - Instantly send and receive SMS Text Messages across the room or across the country. It's th coolest way to talk, without the talk.

Features
    Palm OS 5.4 - With 32 Mbytes (23 Mbytes available for end user storage), and and SD I/O Expansion slot, this device allowsyou the freedom to store thousands of contact entries and productively manage your work and life while on the go.

Built-In Camera and Camcorder - Shoot digital pictures with the built-in VGA-quality camera with flash and up to 2x digtal zoom capability: includes a mirror for self portraits. Utilize the camcorder capability to capture up to 15-second videos to share with family and friends.

Familar Palm OS Productivity Tools - This software includes the standard offerings, such as Calendar, Contacts, Memo and Tasks. Additional value-added offerings are built-in, including a Battery Monitor, Real Player, Calculator, Security and World Clock.

Microsoft Outlook Exchange Sync - The conduit included with the Treo 650 installation CD allows for direct coporate email synchronization with Microsft Outlook Exchange, and the ability to sync your contacts, appointments, and task list quickly and easily.

Downloadable Applications - Handandgo-enabled. CD includes the Sprint PCS Software Store provided by Handandgo, an intelligent on-device catalog of applications and digital media. Customers can use the catalog to find, download and buy software, games, ringtones, graphics and other applications simply and securely. Additional Palm OS applications are available online at http://sprint.handandgo.com.

Built-In Bluetooth Wireless Technology - Built in radio technology for short-range wireless communication when used with your Sprint Pcs Phone and accesories (headset, car kit, etc.), Bluetooth allows fast, secure transmission without cables or wires, even though the two devices are not in line of sight. Bluetooth accesories sold seperately.

Cash Back Offer - Experience a world of digital audio information and entertainment on your Treo 650 by palmOne. AudiblePlayer lets you listen to audiobooks, audio magazines, newspapers, radio programs, and more virtually anywhere you go. Download in minutes and choose from more than 23,000 titles! Try a free month of AudibleListner and enjoy any two audio programs, risk free, or sign up for a 12 month membership and get $50 cash back.

Free Trial Subscription - CD includes Handmark Express client and free trial subscription. Handmark Express Delivers news, weather, sports, stocks, directory look ups, maps and directions automaticallyand on-demand to PDA's and smartphones.

Built-In Speakerphone - Hands-Free operation of your phone is made easy with the built - in speakerphone, allowing you to take a conference call virtually anywhere.

Built-In MP3 Player - With an SD card, you can play your MP3's right on your phone.

Built-In Email - Includes full access to Microsoft Outlook Exchange, in addition to P0P3 and IMAP4 email clients.

Easy Navigation - Central five-way navigation button provides easy access t menus and dramatically improves one-handed operation.

Intergrated QWERTY Keyboard - The QWERTY keyboard provides a familar feel when entering data compossing messages; it allows for quick and efficient input of information. Applications are optimized for the keyboard - use keyboards shortcutsso you dont have to touch the screen.

SD I/O Expansion Slot - Add memory and selected peripherals, transer music, photos and video from your desktop, or load additional games and applications. "Input / Output" (I/O) capability enables the use of third party WI-Fi cards.

Predictive Text Input - Compose your messages easier and faster with predictive text input. Predictive text input lts te device predict the text you enter, and makes sending messages simple and more efficient.

Custimizable Photo Caller ID - Assign photos to specific numbers in your phone book to quickly identify your caller. Reminisce meaningful moments or a special person evertime the phone rings

2.5 mm Universal Jack - Accomodates most standard headsets for hands-free operation.

Stereo Headset Jack - Listen to your favrite MP3s in stereo when using a stereo headset and an adapter (sold seperately).

E911 Emergency Location Capable - Features and embedded Global Positioning System (GPS) chip neccesary for utilizing the E911 emergency location services where available.

TTY/TDD Compatible - This phone connectst a TTY device, allowing those who are visually impaired the ability to communicate.

Some Specs are;

Dimensions 4.44'' x 2.33'' x .88
    Weight 6.05 ounces

I hope this is useful folks
    you the man well done
    Nokia 3210 > Nokia 3310 >Palm Vx > Palm M105 >Treo 180g and Nokia 8850 > Treo 270 > Treo 600 > Sony TH55 > Tapwave Zodiac 2 > Treo 650 GSM > Imate KJam > Treo 750v

Formerly Known As PRANKSTAR
    wifi sd cards will work god i so hope so
    Nokia 3210 > Nokia 3310 >Palm Vx > Palm M105 >Treo 180g and Nokia 8850 > Treo 270 > Treo 600 > Sony TH55 > Tapwave Zodiac 2 > Treo 650 GSM > Imate KJam > Treo 750v

Global Posts
    438 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Chase215
    Built-In Camera and Camcorder - Shoot digital pictures with the built-in VGA-quality camera with flash and up to 2x digtal zoom capability: includes a mirror for self portraits. Utilize the camcorder capability to capture up to 15-second videos to share with family and friends.
    With flash? Where did that come from?
    that cant be right i cant see any flash on the pictures

Chase215,

Where did you get your information?
    i think in another thread some where he said that he worked for Sprint but dont hold me to that

I really hope there is a damn flash. seems obvious. what the point of the 1.3 mp if you can barely use ut except in direct sunlight?!!
    It is not 1.3 megapix...It's VGA. VGA is .3,same as the 600
    Quote Originally Posted by dutchtrumpet
    It is not 1.3 megapix...It's VGA. VGA is .3,same as the 600
    The Treo 650 does have a 1.3 megapixel camera + video recording...

Cheers, W.
    Have you seen one?
    lol dutch trumpet is either gonna be a prophet or the biggest *** in tc history when we finally figure out what this camera thing winds up as.

although from chase's post it says it's a "vga" camera which would lead me to believe that he is right about the camera..the suspense is killing me.
    Quote Originally Posted by dutchtrumpet
    Have you seen one?
    I'll tell you tomorrow...

Cheers, W.
    I hope ur right and I'm wrong
  16.    #16  
    this information was typed and approved as a draft by product manager himself along with the marketing manager so i can only assume its correct. so i "assume" there is a flash although in the document it says it doesnt have a flash in the specs. how confusing. the caera is VGA 640 x 480 and 320 x 240. it's what u'll see in a couple of weeks on sprintpcs.com in a couple of weeks when the 650 gets approved "supposedly" october 22 2004. i'll post the specs in a seperate thread later on.....my hands hurt cuz i typed all that stuff from of the sheet.
  17.    #17  
    this info is only available if u work for sprintpcs....or if someone tells u.....sshhhhh!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by wanderman

Cheers, W.
    You are getting your hands on one!?!?!? dude guy! You have to share with us!
    pls!!!!!
    I’m a lucky man to count on both hands
    The ones I love..

Visor Pro -> Visor Edge -> Treo 180 -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> T|T2+SE T68i -> Treo 600 -> T-Mobile MDA -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w -> Treo 755p -> PALM PRE -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Palm Pre 3

Twittering about
    Quote Originally Posted by Chase215
    this information was typed and approved as a draft by product manager himself along with the marketing manager so i can only assume its correct. so i "assume" there is a flash although in the document it says it doesnt have a flash in the specs. how confusing. the caera is VGA 640 x 480 and 320 x 240. it's what u'll see in a couple of weeks on sprintpcs.com in a couple of weeks when the 650 gets approved "supposedly" october 22 2004. i'll post the specs in a seperate thread later on.....my hands hurt cuz i typed all that stuff from of the sheet.
    640 * 480 = 307200 or .3 megapixel... Hope that's wrong... It's gotta be capable of 1280 * 1024 for 1.3megapixel...
    Quote Originally Posted by wanderman

Cheers, W.
    this wait is getting painful, hopefully the one that you are getting is GSM and you can reveal if it has EDGE...
    La Vie En Diaspora: Enfin, une émission qui raconte votre vie aux Etats-Unis

Treo 600 in December '03, Treo 650 in February '05, HTC TyTN Pro in August '06, and back to Treo 750 in January '07, find me at MyTreo.net

About me: story of the 100thMonkey
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast